Hacking Which should i buy

FreedomFighter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im looking to buy a flash card and i was wondering which one would be the best to buy?? im looking for a really reliable one with about 4 gb memory and i was hoping its one with updates still coming in the future, i just want recommendations so thankx

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A) How much cash are you willing to spend?
B) Flashcarts don't have internal memory, at least not any more. You have to buy a MicroSD card for memory.
C) Personally, I'd suggest an Ackerd 2i. It works with all DS models, is relatively cheap, and has good game compatibility.

FreedomFighter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
price i dont really care as long as it is reliable, and i know about the micro sd, i was just wanted one that is compatible with 4 gb memory, and its for the dsi, a really good one.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FreedomFighter said:
price i dont really care as long as it is reliable, and i know about the micro sd, i was just wanted one that is compatible with 4 gb memory, and its for the dsi, a really good one.

Then I'd stick with the Ackerd. I think you can get one from DealExtreme for like $15, but it'll probably take a few weeks to ship. You can get your MicroSD card at any electronics retailer (like Best Buy, Wal-Mart, at least in the US).

Quick-zeno

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, for the Flashcard not the SD it depends what you want.
My suggestions:

Advanced - Hardcore Gamer - Money man = M3i zero
Basic - Casual Gamer - Very cheap = Acekard 2i

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
good price : acekard 2i and it works with all mirco sdhc and its great so its a steal on deal extreme 13$
updates: ak2i has akaio which is update whenvere its needed but also m3i zero if you willing to spend some more money they update often also
overall: acekard 2i or m3i zero but if you have a dsi on 1.4 and you need to update you ned a dsl to update the ak2i the m3i can go from the pc

so depends if you wanna get but both very good cards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...