Hacking Which one?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Relance
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,249
  • Replies Replies 3

Relance

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
23
Country
United States
I've realised that there are plenty of USB-loaders but I can't find a good list of them all. I want to be able to run as many games as possible and I want to be able copy from DVD to my harddrive. A channel would be nice too. Which one would you recommend?
 
Well they're all pretty cool. All of the coders are doing an excellent job.
So just try different ones, you're not limitied to just one.
 
USB Loader GX is prob the most popular lately or Coverflow 7 which is coming along nicely.
Or Ulitmate USB Loader 7.4 was the most popular but coders have moved to USB Loader GX now and new coders have taken over up the new coding.
 

Site & Scene News