Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

six-five-two

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I already own a EZ-Flash 3-in-1 for GBA and Opera support, but for my M3 Simply, I own 2 1gb MicroSD cards. One has Games and Homebrew, the other has Music. The problem is, it is a giant pain in the ass to switch MicroSD cards while I am in a car or anywhere else. So I was thinking of just buying a M3 Lite Pro just to put my music and DS Organize and Beup on it. Will this be a good choice? Money does matter.
So I can just switch, if I want to play a GBA game or use Opera (slow as hell), I could go to the 3-in-1. And if I want to play my music, I just put in the M3 Pro. I think it would be easier because I am changing a GBA cart and not a MicroSD card.

Or... I can try selling my EZ-Flash 3-in-1 locally (I haven't seen any ads on Craigslist) which will be harder. Then buy a M3 Perfect for about $90 CAD with taxes or shipping... much harder route...

Please vote!!! Or tell me what your opinion is.

EDIT:
I have looked at Gameyeeahh and they are selling a EZ-Flash IV Deluxe for $40! That means for like $10 more I can have GBA and NDS support.

This is similar to my previous post now, except M3 Lite Pro switched with Supercard...

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well theres no point in using the EZ4Deluxe for NDS playback when you have a superior M3 Simply on you. If you want the best GBA support get the EZ4 Deluxe, however you will still need the 3in1 if you want Opera support.

If you just want to ditch the 3in1, get an M3Lite and do the above with the music and games. M3 GBA playback is decent, and the RAM can be used for Opera.

six-five-two

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't care that much about GBA support. I only want to play like 5 games and people are developing menus to select games for the EZ-Flash 3-in-1.

I am going to get one just so I can put my MicroSD card in it and run .nds games for the cheapest price. Why would I want 2 flashcarts that can run .nds games? M3 Simply is for the games and the slot-2 flashcart for music and videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc