Homebrew Which is the best Slot 2 Flashcard that can play both DS and GBA roms?

Juppy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Which is the best Slot 2 Flashcard that can play both DS and GBA roms? I do not know much about this slot thingy but I read the sticky and it said that only Slot 2 flashcards can play GBA roms. Any recommendations? I want to play Golden 1,2 for the GBA.

beefymeatloaf420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't understand what it means by 'slots', it means which part of the DS it goes into. In a DS, the slot where your DS game goes is labeled Slot-1. he GBA slot is Slot-2. Now, I suggest you don't just buy a Slot-2 card, but one for each slot. In my opinion, you are best of with an EZFlash 3-in-1 and a CycloDS combination.

--This topic also needs to be moved to the correct area.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My recommendation is the same as gamma93's recommendation - get a CycloDS and an EZ-Flash 3 in 1
wink.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Kkolko said:
Isn't it possible to use a slot-2 for DS games also?
Sure.

A little advice to the OP. If you plan on playing a lot of GBA games, avoid the SuperCard series. They have an almost perfect NDS support, but the GBA support is really lacking. Slowdowns and no direct saving are just some of the things.

Instead you could try an EZ-Flash IV miniSD. They should have a decent NDS compatibility and a more than good GBA compatibility.

I'm not even suggesting a M3 Perfect because they're too expensive and too rare to find
tongue.gif

If you have a DSLite, a Slot-1 flashcard with an EZ 3-in-1 expansion pack is the way to go
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY