Which ideas do you have, which makes too much sense?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean something like PS1 Emulator from Sony. With the ability to buy a game for few bucks. Sony has brought its games to PC. why doesn't it bring a PS1 Emulator to Android or PC?

Even Sega can do something like this.
Didn't Sega have Mega Drive mini consoles that used emulation? I mean, at least make it free to everyone on their PCs or phones.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
No, a
89cd44b73228e8e809a80ccfc83ba8ac.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I mean something like PS1 Emulator from Sony. With the ability to buy a game for few bucks.
Sure, you want Sony to think: "let's re-license the entire ps1 library and sell each game for $4.99 (or is it $9.99?) that nobody will play or pay for even, apart from a small minority who either no longer have the OG console (& games) they're only going to pay/ &play a small selection of games, or ones that are nostalgic maybe and looking to revisit just that one game." sure, definitely worth the effort?
Sony has brought its games to PC. why doesn't it bring a PS1 Emulator to Android or PC?
They're not interested in doing that.. if they're going to release a selection of ps1 have (not the entire library) through emulation, they'll make a dedicated console for it (because Sony is old school), like it happened with the PSX Classic..
Even Sega can do something like this.
Uh, same thing as Sony they're not interested, they can release some their older games digitally through storefronts etc but no the entire library, outside of licensing even because that would mean they have to release a dedicated console for it, and since they quit that market a long time ago, that's never going to happen.

Last edited by CoolMe,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe I could move my dad’s shop groceries and industrial store from Poland into USA so it can teleport like for instance nearby USS Eldridge/Philadelphia Experiment,Montauk Chair/Montauk Project,Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle even considered nowadays…etc.
So such very small building could in multiple places at once.
Or I could even for instance nowadays use snake shaped-like gun triple shots like in Stargate SG-1 to dematerialize my dad’s shop…etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated