Which house did you side with in Fire Emblem: Three Houses?

fe3.png

After years of anticipation, the latest entry in the Fire Emblem series has just launched. Similarly to Fire Emblem: Fates, in the newly released Fire Emblem: Three Houses, players are given an option between picking major factions, which lead to different playable characters, and most notably, a choice between which leader you want to support. Considering the game has just launched today, we want you guys to pitch in and share which house you sided with!

Did you pick the Blue Lions, led by Dimitri, the lance-wielding stoic noble? How about Edelgard, the ambitious leader of the Black Eagles? Or Claude, the witty archer and leader of the Golden Deer?

Regardless of your choice, hopefully you're enjoying Fire Emblem: Three Houses and all the game has to offer. Make sure to keep an eye out for GBAtemp's official review of the game, which should be out in the coming weeks. And please be courteous to your fellow 'tempers and make sure to tag spoilers, if you managed to get a hold of the game and already play through it prior to the official release.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk. I doubt it matters. Reviewers have said you can get nearly all characters regardless of house choosing. Each house only has 1 exclusive character. He or she is rewarded when completing the finale chapter.

Codykun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed the tight friendship that the Golden Deer has, and yet I'll pick Black Eagles any day.

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Black eagles but yeah you can interact with the other houses and get everyone eventually so choosing any of the houses doesn't have any weight to it other than not being able to recruit them on the early parts of the story.

Last edited by Paulsar99,

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait, is this game that popular? I've never played Fire Emblem. Should I start with Three Houses? How is it? (I'll read the GBATemp review when it comes out).
You should likely start with 7 (just called Fire Emblem in the west) or Awakening. I’d say Three Houses is where the series hit its full AAA stride and now has become a staple in Nintendo’s IP lineup. I won’t be the magstaff in charge of writing the review, but it’s a clear 9 or higher, to me.

As to if it’s that popular—I just wanted to make a front page poll, since the staff tries to do them every so often, and thought this would be a great way to do so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up