Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, stay with ur NDS.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
Why would u get a gba if u have a ds? u can play GBA games on it y'kno.
biggrin.gif

TrippyJing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a micro. It pissed me the hell off. I could never avoid getting dust between the faceplate and the screen. My DSL and the SP? Their plates were attached with adhesive to the LCD itself. Unless something went horribly wrong, you could take them apart and put them back together multiple times without ever having to worry about dust.

However, the micro was good to me...up until the scratch appeared on the first faceplate, forcing me to put on a new one, thus starting the chain of dust, clean, dust, clean, etc.

techforumz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
test84 said:
I think SP's screen has big advantage over DS's, what u say.

i agree, i find the ds lite's screen when i play gba games on it looks grainy and kinda squashed, i'm not sure if the old ds has the same problem though.

I know this is old, but the reason is that the GBA resolution is not a multiple/factor of the DS resolution. In fact, I don't think it's even the same ratio.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Micro by far if you can find one. I had one and I thought it was amazing. It's really tiny, but it feels really well made and the screen is gorgeous. The screen is tinier, but the resolution is the same, so it looks uber sharp. And it is fantastically bright. If I had to choose a way to play GBA it would be with the Micro or my PSP in fullscreen (either REALLY tiny or really huge XD).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol