Hacking Which files can i delete?

jchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While i wait for my ak2i to arrive, i set up my microsd, tell me if i missed anything.
I copied the _aio and akmenu4.nds to the root. I updated the loader and wifi plugin (does that actually affect wifi games or is it only used for updating firmwares via wifi?)
Now, if i only want to play ds games and nothing else (also no CHEATS) what can i delete?

MUDjoe2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mudjoe2.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Wi-fi plugin is for updating loaders and such via wi-fi. It has no effect on wi-fi games. I repeat, it has NO effect on wi-fi games. If you don't want cheats, you can probably delete everything in the cheats folder. Notice I say probably, because I have no clue what will happen if you do. I keep them there mostly for backup activators (i.e. Chrono Trigger).

And since you're using an ak2i, I implore you to make sure you're using AKAIO 1.4.1., as older versions of AKAIO can and will brick your card.

jchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also i forgot to ask, my r4 saves should work fine on the acekard as long as it matches the the name of the rom?

jchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So should i delete the whole cheats folder or just URSCHEAT file? Is the stuff in plugin and fonts deletable too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter