Homebrew which emulator can play Chrono Trigger EXCELLENT?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how u know which emulator he used?!
and which options should we use to get best compatibility?
(no offense)

When it comes to snes emulation for the nds. Snemulds is da top shit for now, king of the hill.. master of the universe..
Don't remember exactly what settings I used, but it takes less than 1min to twiddle around with the normal settings to get it fully playable settings. As for gfx config you leave it at auto for now, but start playing with it once you reach one of those rare places where the layers ain't displayed correctly.

punch1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to bump this thread coz I'm a big Chrono Trigger fan and would love to play this through on my DS... are there any better SNES emu options now, specifically for this game?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how I was rated a fanboi yet I never have even played the game, nor ever owned a SNES. I just have a bunch of friends that said they

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
punch1337, SNEmulDS is still the best option for playing CT. Make sure the snemul.cfg file is on the root of your card to make the audio sound much better. If text gets screwy, try going into the graphics config menu and tapping the Fix area. Otherwise just follow the advice already given in this thread with the layers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: