• DSi XL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2stepsteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a black DS lite but yesterday I bought a second hand black DSi and quickly can saw I have been missing out! The screen quality on the DSi is much superior compared to my lite! The screen size isn't dramatically bigger but it is big enough to make a difference, but again LCD display quality on the DSi wins hands down over the lite. Funny how this hardly gets mentioned at all on the many DS lite vs DSi comparison videos/reviews

Absolutely love my DSi!

Hiz_95

Trophies
XP
Country
Had a DS LITE, hinge broke, got it fixed, but then it kept resetting itself.
Wouldn't have bough a DSi but since my Lite broke I bought the next model. I have a GBA SP for GBA games anyway.

Deeje

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a DS Phat with a broken hinge I superglued back... it's stuck open now, so I dont really use it
tongue.gif

I have a black DS Lite which I use for trading and in case I ever need a backup one.
I have two DSis. One is a green one that started out black, but a couple of the buttons screw up every now and then. i also have a dark blue one which is the one most used now.
biggrin.gif
Im a DS junkie :S

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Ds light it was original the Ice blue one which was really gay looking but I didn't have a choice cause when I was buying a new Ds thats the only kind they had left in the area I lived in...
hate2.gif

Took a year before I was able to Get the Clear Blue Ds shell for my Ds light now im happy
gbasp.gif

Used to have the Original Ds but gave it to my brother....

Purdy pic down bewo

MyDs.jpg

D

Deleted-247497

still got a ds phat which i have had since... hmmmmm like a couple months after launch? haha i did the same thing with gba, had the first one and never got an sp

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I had a DSi yesterday until I traded it in for a Dsi XL. No regrets! The larger screen makes the games even better.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SamAsh07 said:
I have:-
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DSi

Don't want XL, too crappy. but do want 3DS
You own a DSi, and are saying practically the same thing is crappy? (Yes, the XL is almost exactly the same as the DSi, but with better screens/more battery life)

LoneSyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got the DSi XL on launch day and after fully charging it, I played it until I feel asleep with the item on. Woke up only to find that only 3/4 of my battery was still full after 2 hours of sleep.

Anyways, I now only have the DSi XL.

Originally had a DS Phat (Sold for DS Lite white)

Broke the White DS Lite and got a DS Crimson Black which in turn traded in for the XL.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LoneSyn said:
Got the DSi XL on launch day and after fully charging it, I played it until I feel asleep with the item on. Woke up only to find that only 3/4 of my battery was still full after 2 hours of sleep.

Anyways, I now only have the DSi XL.

Originally had a DS Phat (Sold for DS Lite white)

Broke the White DS Lite and got a DS Crimson Black which in turn traded in for the XL.

Impressive.

meman887

Trophies
XP
Country
Still have my launch Silver DS Phat (need a new touch screen though cause it annoyed me that much I ripped it out
laugh.gif
)

Also did have a black DS Lite but the hinge on the top right broke off, so went and got a new DS Lite and it's silver.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
It was easy to just have 1 DS or DS Lite, until they went and used region lock crap on the DSi. Now if you want any special crap you have to have the region specific DSi.

Like Twiffles, I got all of them and the japanese versions as well.

You could have put the "all of the above" as an option as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv