Country
This is my DS Lite:

nintendo-ds-lite-rosso-nero.jpg

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1 white DSL. Had a DSi but sold it (I actually quite liked it but missed the Slot2), was thinking of possibly getting the XL but not too keen on the colors currently so I'll see about that.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My first was a standard Platinum DS Phat in 2005, then a black DS Lite in 2008, a black DSi in 2009 and I recently got another black DS Lite to use in place of the old damaged one.

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy. I was a bit of a whore.

Pre-ordered the classic phat DS when it came out. Then the colors came. Traded mine in for a Black and Red Phat DS that had Mario Kart included. THEN the DS Lite came out. Pre-ordered it, and got the classic White.

... then the colors came out. Traded that in and got a Crimson (Red and Black) DS Lite, and it's been my buddy for years now.

.. until tomorrow. Trading it in for the DSi XL.

Damn it, Nintendo. Only you could make me buy the same system 5 times.
closedeyes.gif

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
My DS's are pretty run-of-the-mill.

I've got a classic silver Phat, with a broken hinge. Still playable, mind you.
Then, I've got a boring ol' white DS Lite with a touch screen that's permanently off-center (no amount of calibration will do the trick). I got it at launch, so it's got the old crappy control pad that never seems to want to go in diagonal directions.

Next, another Lite, the Pink model with the different-feeling control pad that makes going diagonal easier. But it's mic is out.

FINALLY, a black Lite. Like my white one, it's an older one with the cruddy control pad. This is the only DS in my whole house that hasn't broken in some way. But now, having said that, I'm sure it will get busted for sure somehow.
rofl2.gif

In short, DS's beware, stay away from my house, lest you be damaged.

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a white DSi. It's a replacement of another DSi, because the old one shorted out or something (thank GOD for Gamestop's 1 year warrenties!)

I originally got a DSi because my MarioKart red Phat was very worn out, and the buttons were all beginning to die. So when I got the DSi, I gave the Phat to my little sister.
wink.gif

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
had a platinum phat? idk what ya call the silver or watever color for the shell but i'll say platinum. And I now have a black nds Lite. this is OT but well my phat ds the top screen didn't work anymore right? So me and couple of friends broke the shit up. next thing ya kno well 2-3 years later I found out I could of had replaced the shell...so the top screen would be fixed...oh my..well..bs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey