Gaming Which 3DS game are you anticipating the most?

Salta100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What game are you really looking forward to on this handheld? Do you think it will be as successful as the ones that came before it? Are there any games you think/want to come out on this? lol just wanted to see what it would be like. Sorry if i made a mistake and broke the rules or something im new to these forums =P

wischmob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Metroid Prime Hunters for the 3DS!!! I LOVE the metroid series... and i love ego shooters... so that would be THE game of the century for me.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I already added the ones I want to get to my wishlist on Backloggery. But I'll list the ones I want most here:

- Zelda 3DS: I never got my hands on the original OoT, so if it comes on the 3DS I will get it for sure~!
- Kingdom Hearts 3DS: I'm just an addict to the series, so it'll be fun to play and the screenshots look good~!
- Kid Icarus Uprising: It looks really fun and good, never played it before, but on SSBB Pit is one of my favorites xD
- Paper Mario: I just love the games
- Nintendogs/cats: I really liked the first and have some good memories of it, so will try it out. (hope they'll add new things
- Animal Crossing: It's one of the few sim games I like, I played the DS one a lot with friends so will try this one out as well.
- Professor Layton: I liked the last two and the puzzles in this one seem even more fun~! I just like a good puzzle~!
And then damn more Shin Megami Tensei on the 3DS~! That's just... awesomeness~!

But the thread says game, so I'll have to choose... Hmmm... I'll probably choose... KHDS~! I just love it and this one just can't be a misser~!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
To many to mention. Definite favourites from the announcements are

-Kid Icarus: Definitely looks like good fun and an epic adventure. Kind of game I like

-Ocarina of Time: Played the original to near completion, will be glad to have an improved protable version

-Kingdom Hearts: Port looks like it'll be good. Never completed it on PS2.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know because I'm sure there will be more companies willing to develop games for the 3DS if it becomes a hit (which is very likely). There's gonna be a lot of shovelware, but I can see that there's gonna be a lot of great games as well. I'm hoping for a Monster Hunter 3DS.
biggrin.gif
I can definitely see that happening.

G

GentleFist

mgs... its snake eater isnt it? meeh already played~

guess kid icarus will be like the first game everyone buys~

B

ball2012003

resident evil
metal gear solid 3D
zelda ocarina of time
kingdom hearts
super street fight 4
paper mario
mario kart
Chaos Theory
there is just too many

doeo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Paper Mario
and
Mario Kart
are what I'm really waiting for.
-- Oh yeah and some future Pokemon games would be awesome.
I wonder what Pokemon would be like in 3D.

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
OoT and Starfox are the ones for me. And as for Pokemon am I the only one who thinks that 3D hyper beam and such would be scary?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up