Where to order a cheap E3 flasher with PayPal

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Ron, Jan 24, 2013.

Jan 24, 2013
  1. Ron
    OP

Member Ron somehow a weeb now.

Canada
    I'm still shopping around for a cheap solution to play some console exclusives, all the sites I've found are selling them for almost a hundred bucks. Any place where I can get them for cheaper with PayPal? I have zero experience with soldering, BTW.

2. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    There really is no such thing as a "cheap" E3. ~$100 is the normal price from all the shops because the hardware is high quality. If you do find one that is considerably less then chances are it is a clone (fake), has parts of the kit missing, or doesn't work (like the clip being used already).

3. clay.r.08
    This message by clay.r.08 has been removed from public view by Costello, Feb 11, 2013, Reason: spam, defamation.
    Feb 9, 2013
  4. clay.r.08

Banned clay.r.08 Banned

United States
    i tried to post the best place to buy link here ealier
    maybe it got erased because i mentioned places not to buy from because they took my money and never shipped
    or maybe it was because the place i recomened was better and cheaper than the advertisers on this web site and caused conflict interest of this site and the advertisers

oh well, i guess i understand

its just how things work, gotta keep your advertisers in business and paying to keep this site going

dont pm me, i wont tell you

5. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    The official sponsor, nds-card, doesn't even carry an e3, and this site doesn't do that.

6. clay.r.08

Banned clay.r.08 Banned

United States
  7. Ellen Bryant
    This message by Ellen Bryant has been removed from public view by Depravo, Aug 6, 2013.
    Aug 2, 2013
  8. blaisedinsd

Member blaisedinsd GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    These flashers cost as much as an ODE, what are the pros and cons of each? I don't see much info around here on ODE but was checking out 3k3y, seems it works on pretty much anything and they are well under $100

Am I missing something? I have an CECHA 01 backward compatible fat model on the latest official firmware