Hacking Where to get US PowerSaves 3DS?

unlimited497

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone direct me to where I can purchase the correct PowerSaves 3DS for USA (And works for Pokemon Y)? I bought one from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CQ9L1Z6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it doesn't work so I end up sending it back for a refund. I emailed Datel for support but never got a respond back. If anyone that bought one for the USA version and it work, please direct me to where you bought it from, thank you.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought the same model. It works perfectly with Y, but I had to Lick the metal contacts on my first X game cartridge to make it work. I tried another powersaves device - same problem. I bought another X (all from amazon) and it works every time.
I love it. I am spamming Wonder Trades with a Masterball attached to every trade. 999 Leftovers are next.

:grog::teach:

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine on eBay (I don't think Amazon was carrying them at the time)

In fact, the exact listing is still there:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171180448038

Not to advertise for these guys or anything, but it works great. I did have that weird problem where Pokémon X worked but Y didn't... I haven't put any more time into trying to figure it out though. The hardware definitely works as I've used it with other games that don't use card2 saves.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought the same model. It works perfectly with Y, but I had to Lick the metal contacts on my first X game cartridge to make it work. I tried another powersaves device - same problem. I bought another X (all from amazon) and it works every time.
I love it. I am spamming Wonder Trades with a Masterball attached to every trade. 999 Leftovers are next.

:grog::teach:
can you trade me some?
got Y

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast