Where to get US PowerSaves 3DS?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by unlimited497, Feb 19, 2014.

1. unlimited497
    OP

unlimited497 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    Can someone direct me to where I can purchase the correct PowerSaves 3DS for USA (And works for Pokemon Y)? I bought one from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CQ9L1Z6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it doesn't work so I end up sending it back for a refund. I emailed Datel for support but never got a respond back. If anyone that bought one for the USA version and it work, please direct me to where you bought it from, thank you.

2. AdityaNese

AdityaNese GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2012
    United States
  3. BurlyEd

BurlyEd GBAtemp Fan

May 15, 2007
    United States
    Big Hat Country
    I bought the same model. It works perfectly with Y, but I had to Lick the metal contacts on my first X game cartridge to make it work. I tried another powersaves device - same problem. I bought another X (all from amazon) and it works every time.
    I love it. I am spamming Wonder Trades with a Masterball attached to every trade. 999 Leftovers are next.

:grog::teach:

4. drfsupercenter

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    I got mine on eBay (I don't think Amazon was carrying them at the time)

In fact, the exact listing is still there:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/171180448038

Not to advertise for these guys or anything, but it works great. I did have that weird problem where Pokémon X worked but Y didn't... I haven't put any more time into trying to figure it out though. The hardware definitely works as I've used it with other games that don't use card2 saves.

5. dragonblood9999

dragonblood9999 GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 27, 2007
    Canada
    can you trade me some?
    got Y