Hardware Where to get a genuine DualShock 3 online?

Shawn ShyGuy

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
United States
So I haven't had access to a Dualshock 3 or sixaxis in a while, but I've been getting more into my PS3 lately. But because I'm using the system more, I'm really starting to miss things like the home button lmao

Anyways, I've seen a lot of sketchy stuff about buying DualShock 3s online, and wanted to know if anyone here could recommend somewhere where I can buy a Dualshock 3 that's actually a Dualshock 3 and not a bootleg controller in the same shell. Basically, a website or an ebay seller or somewhere why I can buy a Dualshock 3 and know I'm getting the genuine product. If it's selling used controllers, that's fine too, as long as they're not all beat up, and again, actual Dualshock 3s lol. Thanks!

Slight-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try amazon maybe? The seller seems to be Sony themselves. The listing is about 62 USD. Youuu could get some in the used market which is your best choice if you're trying to get it for a cheap price. Try checking apps like offer-up, let go, mercari or Facebook marketplace if you have Facebook. I've seen listings of controllers there. Good luck! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X