Gaming Where to buy: GripShift

khan

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
1,320
Trophies
0
Age
51
Website
Visit site
XP
325
Country
Pakistan
Hi all, I have recently bought a new PSP 3000. Anyways, I need GripShift, anyone know of a place in UK or non-uk based online store that has this game at a reasonable price and ships worldwide (in my case, to UK)?

This game is pretty much sold out everywhere and is going for rediculous prices on ebay
wacko.gif
 

MMMMMike

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
94
Trophies
0
Age
58
Location
Ontario, Canada
Website
vlog.mikemoon.net
XP
260
Country
Canada
I saw a guy sold his copy for... $10 (Canadian). What a maroon.
smile.gif

Sorry, I can't help you out, but worth checking your local for sale sites.

Mike

khan said:
Hi all, I have recently bought a new PSP 3000. Anyways, I need GripShift, anyone know of a place in UK or non-uk based online store that has this game at a reasonable price and ships worldwide (in my case, to UK)?

This game is pretty much sold out everywhere and is going for rediculous prices on ebay
wacko.gif
 

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
2,171
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
Columbia Station, Ohio
XP
679
Country
United States
Yeah i love irony, i had this game and thought it blow'ed and insta-returned it, now its going for 100+ bucks.
Also on an ironic side note, my Custom Firmware PSP buddy (who actually gave me his pandora), had to buy a PSP 3000 due to bricking his PSP 2000, and pawned for another 2000 the day before this exploit came out, thinking he could never hack it.
 

m3rox

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
1,672
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
WA
XP
265
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Yeah i love irony, i had this game and thought it blow'ed and insta-returned it, now its going for 100+ bucks.
Also on an ironic side note, my Custom Firmware PSP buddy (who actually gave me his pandora), had to buy a PSP 3000 due to bricking his PSP 2000, and pawned for another 2000 the day before this exploit came out, thinking he could never hack it.

The thing is, right now it's just a save exploit that allows you to run a few homebrew games (nothing more). People are buying the game thinking they are going to be able to put custom firmware on their 3000, when in reality, cfw might not be available to 3000 owners until 2010 or later.
 

kobykaan

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
2,993
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
196
Country
m3rox said:
dgwillia said:
Yeah i love irony, i had this game and thought it blow'ed and insta-returned it, now its going for 100+ bucks.
Also on an ironic side note, my Custom Firmware PSP buddy (who actually gave me his pandora), had to buy a PSP 3000 due to bricking his PSP 2000, and pawned for another 2000 the day before this exploit came out, thinking he could never hack it.

The thing is, right now it's just a save exploit that allows you to run a few homebrew games (nothing more). People are buying the game thinking they are going to be able to put custom firmware on their 3000, when in reality, cfw might not be available to 3000 owners until 2010 or later.


CATCH UP there's a CFW homebrew enabler that can run cso/iso BUT ... its not a permanent kernel fix its just an exploit at the minute!

I have GRIPSHIFT btw but I'm not selling it
nyanya.gif
its priceless now anyhow!
 

m3rox

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
1,672
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
WA
XP
265
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
m3rox said:
dgwillia said:
Yeah i love irony, i had this game and thought it blow'ed and insta-returned it, now its going for 100+ bucks.
Also on an ironic side note, my Custom Firmware PSP buddy (who actually gave me his pandora), had to buy a PSP 3000 due to bricking his PSP 2000, and pawned for another 2000 the day before this exploit came out, thinking he could never hack it.

The thing is, right now it's just a save exploit that allows you to run a few homebrew games (nothing more). People are buying the game thinking they are going to be able to put custom firmware on their 3000, when in reality, cfw might not be available to 3000 owners until 2010 or later.


CATCH UP there's a CFW homebrew enabler that can run cso/iso BUT ... its not a permanent kernel fix its just an exploit at the minute!

I have GRIPSHIFT btw but I'm not selling it
nyanya.gif
its priceless now anyhow!

Er. no. The homebrew enabler is just that, it enables a very select (2 or 3) homebrew apps to be run using the Gripshift exploit. It doesn't allow cso/iso's to be run.
 

kobykaan

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
2,993
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
196
Country
m3rox said:
kobykaan said:
m3rox said:
dgwillia said:
Yeah i love irony, i had this game and thought it blow'ed and insta-returned it, now its going for 100+ bucks.
Also on an ironic side note, my Custom Firmware PSP buddy (who actually gave me his pandora), had to buy a PSP 3000 due to bricking his PSP 2000, and pawned for another 2000 the day before this exploit came out, thinking he could never hack it.

The thing is, right now it's just a save exploit that allows you to run a few homebrew games (nothing more). People are buying the game thinking they are going to be able to put custom firmware on their 3000, when in reality, cfw might not be available to 3000 owners until 2010 or later.


CATCH UP there's a CFW homebrew enabler that can run cso/iso BUT ... its not a permanent kernel fix its just an exploit at the minute!

I have GRIPSHIFT btw but I'm not selling it
nyanya.gif
its priceless now anyhow!

Er. no. The homebrew enabler is just that, it enables a very select (2 or 3) homebrew apps to be run using the Gripshift exploit. It doesn't allow cso/iso's to be run.


so why is/was there videos showing it loading iso's were they faked?
 

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
5,727
Trophies
0
Age
42
Location
British Columbia
XP
767
Country
Canada
War said:
I believe the exploit has been fixed in the latest PSP firmware.

This is very true!

As for finding GripShift, it's always in the bargain bin. Try Wal-Mart, Future Shop, Zellers, EB Games, etc. I've seen plenty of copies, and it is always between $9.98-$19.99CDN.

This title won't be that popular for long, and you really can't do much with it, so don't kill yourself looking for it.
 

m3rox

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
1,672
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
WA
XP
265
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
m3rox said:
kobykaan said:
m3rox said:
dgwillia said:
Yeah i love irony, i had this game and thought it blow'ed and insta-returned it, now its going for 100+ bucks.
Also on an ironic side note, my Custom Firmware PSP buddy (who actually gave me his pandora), had to buy a PSP 3000 due to bricking his PSP 2000, and pawned for another 2000 the day before this exploit came out, thinking he could never hack it.

The thing is, right now it's just a save exploit that allows you to run a few homebrew games (nothing more). People are buying the game thinking they are going to be able to put custom firmware on their 3000, when in reality, cfw might not be available to 3000 owners until 2010 or later.


CATCH UP there's a CFW homebrew enabler that can run cso/iso BUT ... its not a permanent kernel fix its just an exploit at the minute!

I have GRIPSHIFT btw but I'm not selling it
nyanya.gif
its priceless now anyhow!

Er. no. The homebrew enabler is just that, it enables a very select (2 or 3) homebrew apps to be run using the Gripshift exploit. It doesn't allow cso/iso's to be run.


so why is/was there videos showing it loading iso's were they faked?

Time for you to prove it then. Produce one video that shows an ISO being loaded on a PSP3000.
 

khan

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
1,320
Trophies
0
Age
51
Website
Visit site
XP
325
Country
Pakistan
One more question, what's the best place (too many fakes on ebay) to buy original sony psp earphone with remote control for use on psp 3000?
Play.com are selling it but going at around £20.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird lol it was a silence of the lambs clip