khan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi all, I have recently bought a new PSP 3000. Anyways, I need GripShift, anyone know of a place in UK or non-uk based online store that has this game at a reasonable price and ships worldwide (in my case, to UK)?

This game is pretty much sold out everywhere and is going for rediculous prices on ebay
wacko.gif

MMMMMike

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vlog.mikemoon.net
XP
Country
Canada
I saw a guy sold his copy for... $10 (Canadian). What a maroon.
smile.gif

Sorry, I can't help you out, but worth checking your local for sale sites.

Mike

khan said:
Hi all, I have recently bought a new PSP 3000. Anyways, I need GripShift, anyone know of a place in UK or non-uk based online store that has this game at a reasonable price and ships worldwide (in my case, to UK)?

This game is pretty much sold out everywhere and is going for rediculous prices on ebay
wacko.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i love irony, i had this game and thought it blow'ed and insta-returned it, now its going for 100+ bucks.
Also on an ironic side note, my Custom Firmware PSP buddy (who actually gave me his pandora), had to buy a PSP 3000 due to bricking his PSP 2000, and pawned for another 2000 the day before this exploit came out, thinking he could never hack it.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Yeah i love irony, i had this game and thought it blow'ed and insta-returned it, now its going for 100+ bucks.
Also on an ironic side note, my Custom Firmware PSP buddy (who actually gave me his pandora), had to buy a PSP 3000 due to bricking his PSP 2000, and pawned for another 2000 the day before this exploit came out, thinking he could never hack it.

The thing is, right now it's just a save exploit that allows you to run a few homebrew games (nothing more). People are buying the game thinking they are going to be able to put custom firmware on their 3000, when in reality, cfw might not be available to 3000 owners until 2010 or later.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m3rox said:
dgwillia said:

The thing is, right now it's just a save exploit that allows you to run a few homebrew games (nothing more). People are buying the game thinking they are going to be able to put custom firmware on their 3000, when in reality, cfw might not be available to 3000 owners until 2010 or later.

CATCH UP there's a CFW homebrew enabler that can run cso/iso BUT ... its not a permanent kernel fix its just an exploit at the minute!

I have GRIPSHIFT btw but I'm not selling it
nyanya.gif
its priceless now anyhow!

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
m3rox said:
dgwillia said:

CATCH UP there's a CFW homebrew enabler that can run cso/iso BUT ... its not a permanent kernel fix its just an exploit at the minute!

nyanya.gif

Er. no. The homebrew enabler is just that, it enables a very select (2 or 3) homebrew apps to be run using the Gripshift exploit. It doesn't allow cso/iso's to be run.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m3rox said:
kobykaan said:
m3rox said:
dgwillia said:

nyanya.gif

Er. no. The homebrew enabler is just that, it enables a very select (2 or 3) homebrew apps to be run using the Gripshift exploit. It doesn't allow cso/iso's to be run.

so why is/was there videos showing it loading iso's were they faked?

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
War said:
I believe the exploit has been fixed in the latest PSP firmware.

This is very true!

As for finding GripShift, it's always in the bargain bin. Try Wal-Mart, Future Shop, Zellers, EB Games, etc. I've seen plenty of copies, and it is always between $9.98-$19.99CDN.

This title won't be that popular for long, and you really can't do much with it, so don't kill yourself looking for it.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
m3rox said:
kobykaan said:
m3rox said:
dgwillia said:

nyanya.gif

so why is/was there videos showing it loading iso's were they faked?

Time for you to prove it then. Produce one video that shows an ISO being loaded on a PSP3000.

khan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
One more question, what's the best place (too many fakes on ebay) to buy original sony psp earphone with remote control for use on psp 3000?
Play.com are selling it but going at around £20.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    putting me into a shrink is not going to help anyone but *THEM*
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Poor Leo. Everyone out to harm you.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes see? the fault is within you
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Same here, I struggle too. Its highly suggested to maybe take a break from the site just to calm down.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and ones like yuou
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so leave me alone and stop sending me pms
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    you started
    Im pretty certain most people here, Leo, don't believe much of what you say about your situations, if anything at all.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    you sent me pm and brought me up here
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    stupid motherfucker
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea...you don't want to hear the truth
    Yeah. After you litter the forum with your sob stories. Im calling you out.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    then mind your own business
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    otherwise fuck off
    Show us some proof. Lets see police reports, court documents, video and/or audio recordings, etc. etc.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I already did show part of it, you ridiculed me instead
    Like I said, people with criminal records tend to play the victim an awful lot. Thats all the more im going to say
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    in the wanted list thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because you are an awful liar and narcissistic hypocrite
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: I think that's what you have