Hacking Where to buy from that is reliable?

Daley87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In Uk and need to order an acekard, just wondering where is reliable and quick to dispatch etc. Thanks a lot lads.

tiggerlator

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are not too tight to pay £18 for it, try xpertron, they ship same day and its 2 or 3 days to have it in yer grubby mits
smile.gif

Daley87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tiggerlator said:
If you are not too tight to pay £18 for it, try xpertron, they ship same day and its 2 or 3 days to have it in yer grubby mits
smile.gif

Hi thanks for the site, have you ordered from them before? Cheers

tiggerlator

Trophies
XP
Country
Twice now, both ak 2i's, got both within 4 days. reliable, good service, good communication. They have a facebook page you can message them on, and they do reply.

I cant understand a lot of tight wads on here, mebbe they are £8 from lightake, but fuck waiting 3 weeks for delivery.

icharsue

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought one just recently from cheap4i.com & mine too came in 3 working days. Wasn't sure about them at first as they put the auth on my card but didn't complete on it till a day before I recieved my DSTwo.

jasjeet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my Acekard 2i from lightake.com. Both cards are legit, checked with anti counterfit codes =)
(Shipped 3Sep2011, left China 10Sep2011, arrived 17Sep2011)
Only £8 each.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol