Hardware Where to buy an EZ 3in1

Freudian Lemur

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm planning on buying an EZFlash 3in1 but I'm having trouble finding any online shop that doesn't look really dodgy. A few people have reccomended DealExtreme, but I've also heard some really bad things about them. Does anyone have any other suggestions, or any info regarding the credibility of DealExtreme?
Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought one from them, and it arrived about a week or two later, and it works fine. Never had any problems from them, except that it tends to take awhile for stuff to ship. It's definitely a lot cheaper.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I order from DealExtreme all the time. Shipping takes a while but they're the cheapest. Real Hot Stuff is great very fast shipping but they're more expensive.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got my R4 from ModChipCentral.com. It arrived in about a week and has been perfect. I got my 3in1 (GBA Size) from Real Hot Stuff and it arrived in about 2 days (since their offices are only minutes away), but they sent me the wrong one. However, their customer support was pretty nice and they sent me the correct one. Since my order was a rather uncommon one (since GBA sized carts are hard to find), I could understand. You can probably order from all the sponsored sites here aswell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y