Where to buy an EZ 3in1

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Freudian Lemur, Jul 12, 2009.

Jul 12, 2009

Where to buy an EZ 3in1 by Freudian Lemur at 6:10 PM (1,573 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Freudian Lemur
    OP

Member Freudian Lemur GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I'm planning on buying an EZFlash 3in1 but I'm having trouble finding any online shop that doesn't look really dodgy. A few people have reccomended DealExtreme, but I've also heard some really bad things about them. Does anyone have any other suggestions, or any info regarding the credibility of DealExtreme?
    Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I bought one from them, and it arrived about a week or two later, and it works fine. Never had any problems from them, except that it tends to take awhile for stuff to ship. It's definitely a lot cheaper.

3. Pliskron

Banned Pliskron Banned

United States
    I order from DealExtreme all the time. Shipping takes a while but they're the cheapest. Real Hot Stuff is great very fast shipping but they're more expensive.

4. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Well, I got my R4 from ModChipCentral.com. It arrived in about a week and has been perfect. I got my 3in1 (GBA Size) from Real Hot Stuff and it arrived in about 2 days (since their offices are only minutes away), but they sent me the wrong one. However, their customer support was pretty nice and they sent me the correct one. Since my order was a rather uncommon one (since GBA sized carts are hard to find), I could understand. You can probably order from all the sponsored sites here aswell.

5. alukadoo

Member alukadoo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Sorry , wrong topic .