Homebrew Where to buy a Sky3ds in Karachi, Pakistan???

Ahmed Waqar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I have been searchng calling people to find out tht where te hell is sky3ds available in pakistan...... please if anyone knows tht in which place it is available in karachi please let me know...... anyone please if anyone has any clue....

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
if you can't order online then you are done. they are only available online.. theese cards usually are shipped from china.. and you have to order on websites..

theese kinda of cards are not for sale on local stores because obvious reasons. (copyright..)
your only hope is search on your country ebay\craiglist equivalent websites, or ask a friend to order them for you.

if you can't use paypal (or equivalent), you are out of luck with buying the card from other people here...

and most of people here are from usa or other countries like canada germany, brasil, italy, japan etc.. never seen someone from pakistan on this website..

TL;DR without paypal equivalent or credit\debit card that can purchase stuff on the internet you are out of luck.

Ahmed Waqar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
See thats the problem..... i cant order it.... i heard that it is available in dubai bcz there r my relatives ovr thre so i can order it...... icant order it anyhow..... please contact someone if u know who can help me..... i want this card badly so badly..... please help.....

Ahmed Waqar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
If thre is anyway of cash on delivery then its possible bt hard if credit card delivery. (Bcz my father never use credit card nd im olny 16!!!)..... nd my father has never bought anythng online so he strongly opposes shopping online...... cash on delivery may be possible.... if u know any website so please tell me

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
as i told you. your option is using a craigslist or ebay on your country, and get it from someone who has one..

no store will send with that method of payment...

don't you have websites to sell used items like ebay or craigslist on pakistan? its your best hope...

you can try paypal, there are several methods depending on the country to send money to paypal... or other service...

Ahmed Waqar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Well i'll try to convince some shopkeeper to order it for me then....... tell men one thing that is online shoping safe.... like if u gave ur credit card number will the website not steal or do smethng like tht with ur money or what if they take the money nd nvr delivered wht u want.... thn wht???? Help

Ahmed Waqar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Well i'll try to convince some shopkeeper to order it for me then....... tell men one thing that is online shoping safe.... like if u gave ur credit card number will the website not steal or do smethng like tht with ur money or what if they take the money nd nvr delivered wht u want.... thn wht???? Help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    remember
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhhh no
  • light27 @ light27:
    AncientBoi
    "AncientBoi - the it :ohnoes:"
  • light27 @ light27:
    -light27 profile comments, 2023
  • light27 @ light27:
    when we were talking about psps
  • light27 @ light27:
    and i was really REALLY bad at coding
    +1
    Went to your page to remember. yea, I'm still here
  • light27 @ light27:
    if i had more energy (i just woke up) there would be about 50 more reallys
    +2
  • light27 @ light27:
    nice
  • light27 @ light27:
    say, do you happen to have a modded wii u or 3ds
    nope. Just me and my PSP 3001
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, I own a dsi and a ps3
    +2
    I think I own a shoe. It's here.... Somewhere
  • light27 @ light27:
    LOL
    +1
  • light27 @ light27:
    hmm yes
  • light27 @ light27:
    wait
  • light27 @ light27:
    what if shoes are games and the cartridges are your feet
    +1
    👞 Found it :hrth::toot::grog::D:grog::toot::hrth:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    it was in your ass wasn't it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i don't have a wii u or a 3ds, but i do have a wii and a dsi, both modded
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    brb
    It was in yours actually :D:tpi::rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    pulled it out of my ass like a tapeworm
    (yes that's a song reference)
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: pulled it out of my ass like a tapeworm (yes that's a song reference)