Misc Where should i start with the Phantasy Star series?

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I only played phantasy star zero believing it would be a prequel or something like that.
Post automatically merged:

it wasnt

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I only played phantasy star zero believing it would be a prequel or something like that.

it wasnt
Well mate, i played i few of them, but i can't already recommend some. These are that I've played

• Off-line games

- Phantasy Star Portable 1, 2 and Infinity (this one is japan only, but you can find a English patch on google)

- Phantasy Star Universe and AOTL (it's a update to PSU but released as a standalone game)
  • Private servers

If you want to, there's also online private servers for old phantasy star games (both Pc only)

Ephinea PSO (the original phantasy star online)

Clementine PSU (the online mode for phantasy star universe AOTL)

Hope you enjoy these games, unfortunately Sega is focusing Phantasy Star as a full online game and forgetting the offline single player games, but I hope they change it in the future

Aah, just a quicky honorable mention

There's a Phantasy Star for the PSVita called Phantasy Star Nova, it has the base PSO2 gameplay but it's a single player game and offline too, but this one I never played, unfortunately

Start with Phantasy Star on the Sega Master System, and go from there.
I don't think it's a good game for a newcomer to the series, it's gameplay hasn't aged that well

Reactions: JuanMena

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
...But it's the first game.
I know, and he will probably get confused about how the game works or something.

I'd still recommend the Portable 2 for any Phantasy Star beginner, it's easy to catch up, it has the best Phantasy Star aesthetics imo and the characters are really nice.

Like Final Fantasy, the very first game is not the best for a newcomer to play

Reactions: Xdqwerty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo