Hacking where should I purchase My acecard2?

teleska

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So question is that. I also noticed a Acecard2i and 2.1. Looks like one is DSI compatible and the other isn't?

Please correct me if Im wrong.

Good places to purchase from.. I live west coast USA.

Thanks!

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but could I also just ask ( Sorry but this may help you also )

Is it more safe to buy a Acekard 2i ( As in less chance of getting bad batch or fakes ) or is it the same odds as the Acekard 2?

Thanks

Edit : This is kinda in the wrong section, should be in the Acekard section

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GameKool
I can confirm their latest batch:
Small box
HW 81
akAIO 1.6 RC2 works
Non spring loaded

I received mine yesterday, came in perfect condition quicky and they provided good support
biggrin.gif

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to get it fast.... Leetmod.com, they're in the US (WA). You'll prob get it in 2-3 days or so..

For cheaper price 0shippingzone or several other Hong Kong stores....about 2 weeks.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The 2i is more recent (and yes, it support all current DS and DSi models, while the 2.1 only supports the original and lite), you have a much lower chance of getting a "bad batch" card if you get a 2i, it's highly recommended.

If your DSi is on firmware 1.4 (every XL is as far as I know) then you'll need to update the Acekard before it'll run on it. They don't come pre-updated from the acekard team for certain technical and legal reasons I care not to get into in this post. You will need to run the update on an original DS, a lite, or a DSi with firmware 1.3 or lower. This is because if it's on 1.4 it won't run the card at all, so you can't run the update.

D

Deleted-247497

Rockstar said:
GameKool
Small box
HW 81
akAIO 1.6 RC2 works
Non spring loaded

I received mine yesterday, came in perfect condition quicky and they provided good support
biggrin.gif

really? i just got mine from there and your right on everything except mines spring loaded i think... that means to pop the sd out you like press it in and it pops out right??

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
snico1995 said:
really? i just got mine from there and your right on everything except mines spring loaded i think... that means to pop the sd out you like press it in and it pops out right??

It depends, some peoples carts are spring loaded and they don't realise it. With your MicroSD card inserted and locked, remove it but instead of pressing down to eject it just pull it out as if it were a non spring loaded slot.

Now push it back in and you will see it's easy to mistake it for not having a spring loaded slot if the Acekard has been shipped with the MicroSD slot already in the locked position.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know for sure that Gamekool.com sells real Acekard 2i's. I asked them about a week ago to check out there latest Acekard batches and see if AKAIO 1.6RC1 works, and it worked booted up ROMs and everything;.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
snico1995 said:
Rockstar said:
GameKool
Small box
HW 81
akAIO 1.6 RC2 works
Non spring loaded

biggrin.gif

Dunno, mine doesnt have a spring, but still fuck the spring, their acekard is real
tongue.gif

sn0wfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
dice said:
Check here for a list of trusted sites.

If it matters I got my (legit) ak from 0shippingzone.

I got mine from 0shippingzone too
biggrin.gif
HW:81 and legit

It was nice of them to give you a picture of the package before they ship it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to