Homebrew Where do we stand today with DSi SD homebrew?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thaddius said:
Maybe that's how Nintendo is going to stop homebrew\piracy: just release a new system once a year so that the hackers will want to wait until the next one comes out.
tongue.gif
Double edged sword... consumers will also 'want to wait until the next one'.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
I dunno if it is impossible
but it is true that we can hack ds mode right?
so yes
watch this
i have discovered something
that let your Eu dsi have Japans Pictchat&Ds download play in japans
for more information
Here the link:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=220...p;#entry2752768
Uh.... what?

I'm pretty sure that means absolutely nothing in terms of DSi Homebrew since it's running the DS Menu in DS Mode, not DSi mode.
So it's working exactly like every other "DSi" card out there right now...

Also, the DS firmware, which that seems to be but in NDS form, has been dumped for a long while now.
This just seems like an interesting way of using that firmware.

bluestreak711

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol all of you have been a big help, different than expected but help none the less.
You all may know this already but I am going to say this for the people who may not.
Don't buy the 3DS. If Nintendo is in such a rush to get it out as they are, they will have a new
version of it released right behind it to fix the problems people complain about.

D

Deleted User

bluestreak711 said:
lol all of you have been a big help, different than expected but help none the less.
You all may know this already but I am going to say this for the people who may not.
Don't buy the 3DS. If Nintendo is in such a rush to get it out as they are, they will have a new
version of it released right behind it to fix the problems people complain about.

define problems. In nintendo's perspective, vunerabilities for homebrew constitute
problems. So yeah.

bluestreak711

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I2aven's_Sage said:
bluestreak711 said:

define problems. In nintendo's perspective, vunerabilities for homebrew constitute
problems. So yeah.

Lol
biggrin.gif
sorry for taking 9 months to respond but the problems I'm talking about is faulty hardware, like buttons that don't last. Like with the DSi the L & R triggers are horrible.

bluestreak711

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I thought I would mention the Sudoku hack in this thread since it's high in a Google search return. It was released in Mid January 2011 and was fixed my Nintendo in early February 2011. It was a hack that allowed the user to soft mod Sudoku which was available for 200 points on DSi shop which allowed people to boot directly from the SD slot. I unfortunately missed it.
frown.gif

Well it's July 15th 2011 and I'm still waiting. lol

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
15603691qf2.gif

Been some time..
biggrin.gif

Well, i dont really think there is much point in fully hacking DSi mode because the difference to normal DS is not big enough. 3DS is much more interesting now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay