Homebrew Where do I download Unity for 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The above link will take you to the Developer Portal, if you intend to sign up then you can do whatever with those tools, EXCEPT use it for anything for the Homebrew related, leaking anything you acquire through this program, and again, using other peoples works to pass off as your own.

It's pretty much all you need to know about it, so before this post becomes a s*** storm against you, I recommend a mod close this.

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just don't do anything stupid when applying to be a dev. You do have to have a real company, have an idea for a game, and have a dev unit which is about $300 usd. You can't sign up if you are under 18, and seriously, don't lie. You WILL get into a ton of legal trouble and can lead to a lawsuit

Reactions: xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Just don't do anything stupid when applying to be a dev. You do have to have a real company, have an idea for a game, and have a dev unit which is about $300 usd. You can't sign up if you are under 18, and seriously, don't lie. You WILL get into a ton of legal trouble and can lead to a lawsuit
He's 13. He shouldn't sign up there, seriously.
His parents will get in a lot of trouble.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Ignoring a few things already stated (and which I agree on), why the need of unity?
We can already develop using c++ for free, but you need to make almost everything from scratch.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't even bother to recompile it, so the hashes were identical. Asshole.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is this another one of thise pointless people with no purpose :P

like me
Don't feel that way about yourself! Your purpose will soon be revealed to you. It just takes time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.