Homebrew Where do I download Unity for 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have the link, you know what to do. I suggest we drop the topic and let the mods close the thread.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why they just don't just ban him...
Well, the only reasonable thing a moderator could do (in my opinion) is give a warning. And right now, all he's doing is asking a question (which is, admittedly, bordering on requesting warez). Ultimately, he hasn't done anything that warrants being banned (yet).

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the only reasonable thing a moderator could do (in my opinion) is give a warning. And right now, all he's doing is asking a question (which is, admittedly, bordering on requesting warez). Ultimately, he hasn't done anything that warrants being banned (yet).
Just like @hacksn5s4, you just can't get rid of him. Unfortunately.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like @hacksn5s4, you just can't get rid of him. Unfortunately.
The thing about hacksn5s4 is that he has over 2,000 posts. Not only that, but everyone talks about him (be that a good or a bad thing). Those two facts considered, he must be well known by the moderators. So if he hasn't been banned yet (and he obviously hasn't), the moderators definitely don't think he deserves it (yet). So to say hacksn5s4 deserves to go conflicts with the moderators' views.

/ramble

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing about hacksn5s4 is that he has over 2,000 posts. Not only that, but everyone talks about him (be that a good or a bad thing). Those two facts considered, he must be well known by the moderators. So if he hasn't been banned yet (and he obviously hasn't), the moderators definitely don't think he deserves it (yet). So to say hacksn5s4 deserves to go conflicts with the moderators' views.

/ramble
Exactly, because he's not doing anything that can get him banned. Unfortunately.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will close this thread, not on the account of the OP, but because literally all but 3 or 4 of you have posted off topic. This forum isn't a place to air grievances. People come here to get help not be bullied by a bunch of similar aged keyboard warriors. All of you are lucky I dont slap your accounts with warnings for posting a bunch of off topic garbage.

OP, you have your answer and a reputation as well. I suggest you do what you can to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: :) +1