Hacking WHERE DO I BUY A R4 IN CANADA WITH VISA CARD

nuzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont have a paypal or money order takes too long so is there anywhere i can order in Canada to aviod custom tax for a R4...even if SCDS is next door i'm ordering a R4

stealthangel12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use the CC as an alternate source on paypay. So no need to transfer the money in then transfer it out. Just use the CC through paypal.

Heck you don't even have to create an account to use it this way.

Smood47

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Yup paying with Credit card and paypal (and setting it up) is blazingly fast and its also great because you can maintain confidentiality and not give your credit card number out to people you buy from.

Kurai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You sir, Need patience.
And also i think your Caps Lock button was on when you typed the topic for this thread
smile.gif

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can also try to find a site with the C.O.D(cash on delivery)i used that cause i dont want to pay anything on the internet,so with C.O.D you pay when you got your material at the post office

kicktrading have this but they dont have the r4
frown.gif
hope they will have it

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You can use the CC as an alternate source on paypay. So no need to transfer the money in then transfer it out. Just use the CC through paypal.

Heck you don't even have to create an account to use it this way.
Not if the CC is not verified. And it still might not work. My debit was verified and paypal still wouldn't let me purchase my SCDS(ONE). I thank Paypal for not allowing me to buy on of those BS flashcarts. R4DS/M3DSS all the way!

SoSly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can also try to find a site with the C.O.D(cash on delivery)i used that cause i dont want to pay anything on the internet,so with C.O.D you pay when you got your material at the post office

frown.gif
 hope they will have it

i emailed them and they said they arent going to carry the r4. they will however carry the m3 ds simply, which is basically the same thing.

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

frown.gif
 hope they will have it

i emailed them and they said they arent going to carry the r4. they will however carry the m3 ds simply, which is basically the same thing.

frown.gif
:'(

hope the m3ds simply is really the same thing(and the same price)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo