Where can I get the original GBA in 2022?

Hilbert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy a GBA, but I don’t know where to get it from. Aliexpress has high prices, used ones are considered a rarity, ebay doesn’t deliver to my region. Does anyone know other ways?

scionae

*clicking circles*
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ebay, Local stores with luck, Buyee (Mercari or Yahoo Auctions) and maybe garage sales if you have them in your country. Also, Facebook Marketplace.

Edit: Didn't read that Ebay doesn't deliver to your region, my bad.

clumsylance

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I bought one recently from a contact I made on a local classifieds ads website. Although, one must be careful since it can be so easy to get scammed this way.

Here are some other options I can think of:
  • Try doing a google search for retro game stores near your location or in nearby towns/cities.
  • Ask friends and family if they have any old ones which they won't mind parting with. You can probably get it fixed, if it isn't in a working condition.
  • You can also order one from ebay and have it shipped to a close friend or family member located someplace where ebay will deliver, and then get it when you see them next time.

Haibuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Local ads or Marketplaces in your preferred social network are an option,
You can get also something from eBay and use a shipping forwarder.
You can also get something from Japan through "shopping assistant site", like this, prices will be really cheap, but shipping is likely at least $35.

The options will depend on where you are located, what's your budget and location ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: