Gaming Where can I get a replacement Pokewalker?

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
I took a look at E-Bay, looks like getting one on there is gonna run around $25+. Kinda funny, I had looked at Nintendo's online store and replacement Pokewalkers are like just below $10.

I have a friend who's Pokewalker was stolen at his job, really sad that someone would do that. I bet whoever did it is an idiot who got the rom and didn't research the fact that it won't work with a rom.

julz1

Trophies
XP
Country
Donald Serrot said:
I took a look at E-Bay, looks like getting one on there is gonna run around $25+. Kinda funny, I had looked at Nintendo's online store and replacement Pokewalkers are like just below $10.

I have a friend who's Pokewalker was stolen at his job, really sad that someone would do that. I bet whoever did it is an idiot who got the rom and didn't research the fact that it won't work with a rom.

he could have stolen it for his kid. or liked the pokemon that was on screen and didnt want bring his ds to work to steal it so he quickly swiped it

anyway have you tried second hand stores im not sure if these stores are in your country but in australia there tons of second hand game dealers. Game, Game Traders, EB Games, & second hand stores like cash converters & pennywise. Its not just the people who dont want the poke-walker anymore and trade it in. Its thieves who are desperate for money as well

FlameTakuya

OP
Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
sn0wfish said:
or you could get another copy with the pokewalker and sell off the cart XD

Dude you know how expensive one game is. Not possible at all... And people would rather buy the new thing anyways. :/

QUOTE(CrimzonEyed @ Mar 31 2010, 06:22 PM) to get replacement contact your countrys nintendo office.
since you are in singapore http://www.maxsoftonline.com/contact.html
call, mail or contact them somehow.

Oh yeah, that's a good idea. I forgot about Maxsoft. :/ Dropped them an email, hope they reply soon....

sn0wfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
FlameTakuya said:
sn0wfish said:
or you could get another copy with the pokewalker and sell off the cart XD

Dude you know how expensive one game is. Not possible at all... And people would rather buy the new thing anyways. :/

Its not impossible. I guess it depends on how much you are willing to pay for a pokewalker.
The pokemon cart comes wrapped in plastic wrap in the box?(or did some unboxing videos lie..) You could sell it off sealed.

Or

You can have a US friend import it for you(from the website).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end