Homebrew Where can I find rebooter in Gecko 1.9.3.1 it is not showing!

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I deleted the NeogammaR8 one and copied the Neogamma plain one with the boot.dol inside of it to the apps folder. There was an apps folder inside the general NeogammaR8 one and I had deleted that and instead used the one inside it via copy and pasting and put that inside of my real apps folder.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
really? the link brought u to google... wow, how on earth will u ever find the files u need... if only there existed some sort of searcher... a search engine if u will... that could assist u on your journey... its a shame such a thing doesn't exist... if it did, surely u wouldn't be asking for these files... right?

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moving beyond the sarcasm and the fact that simply cut and pasting into google gives you tons of hits with information and the very first one gives you the wiibrew download page, DopIOS Mod can seriously screw up your wii if you use it incorrectly. Maybe it would be better to skip it because directions would not seem to be your strong suit.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadow I TRIED your advise. You gave me a link that did NOT bring me to the post it said it would. You were trying to link me to some post here and it did not show up when I clicked it. It brought me to google instead.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And BTW I TYPED that link you gave me INTO google and this is what it came up with:

Tip: Save time by hitting the return key instead of clicking on "search"

Your search - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=2230784 - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
it was a link to google, lol

meaning learn how to search instead of expecting ppl to hand it over on a plate for you

no one is willing to help simply because you lack the intelligence to do and use any advice given to you

if i was you i would logo-off and find a different hobby

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
smashdude said:
And BTW I TYPED that link you gave me INTO google and this is what it came up with:

Tip: Save time by hitting the return key instead of clicking on "search"

Your search - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=2230784 - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

I didn't even give you any links lol. Go back a page or two and you'll see what I said...

Also someone did give you a fake link because they want you to learn how to search. Common sense man... common sense.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then what ARE you trying to tell me? I downloaded the NEOGAMMA and put that in my apps folder and deleted the apps and neogamma folders INSIDE the Neogamma one so ALL it says inside the folder (unzipped) are boot.dol, icon, and meta. Is that the same thing that you have? It goes appsboot.dol, icon, and meta.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Probably if you even read what I wrote you'll understand what I am TRYING to tell you. For the sake of not arguing, I'll just repeat myself. Go in HBC and look for the app and try.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOOOOOOOOOH I thought based on that video that it was an app that was not in Homebrew but rather on the Wii Menu instead. I gotcha now so I will look in Homebrew one more time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?