Hacking Where are you Supercard team?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You still haven't really made any points other than NDSGBA no longer supporting game_config, what specifically do you want them to improve upon with EOS, the video player, and the sdk? Just saying "make them better" isn't something they can obviously work on.

Net_Bastard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why should they update the EOS? The DSi and 3DS both haven't released updates to their software so an update isn't needed.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I am going to start a list of features that need to be updated or should release their sources. This way I have something to base on for the message.

1. EOS
2. NDS-GBA
3. The video player
4. The official sdk they use

Honestly after those would be perfect since after the official sdk is released all the problems will solved.
5. SFC Emulator
6. iReader

DC2000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ron975 said:
Jakob95 said:
Jakob95 said:
Red_Gh0st said:
LOl it's cool seeing jakob posting in this topic with this in his sig:

QUOTE said:
Buy the Supercard DStwo for only $34.50
Well I never said its a bad card. I still think its the best flashcart for the DS. All I am saying is that most Chinese flashcart teams just develop there cart and make a few updates in the beginning and stop. The flashcart also doesn't really need a new update because of the "clean" mode, so it should play all new games without patches. And it already has features that no other cart has.
Even if it has the features, it doesn't stop the fact that they need to be fixed and no one can fixing them.
Well what do you want us to do about it?
Honestly harrass the hell out of them. They can't ignore all of us. What more can I say?
The team only goes and reads their Chinese forums/email. I would help, but I don't know a lot about writing Chinese, and what I know how to write, is Traditional Chinese. I believe the Supercard team is based in Mainland China, and also, their Chinese site uses Simplified Chinese, which I have absolutely no clue about.
Anyone willing to be a translator? If we can make one massive email about this and translate and have a good amout of people send it as well have someone post something on the Chinese boards, I am pretty sure we will get a response.

Go here , ask a native speaker.
It would be nice if they do smt about it!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Net_Bastard said:
Why should they update the EOS? The DSi and 3DS both haven't released updates to their software so an update isn't needed.
Because just like with the RPG firmware, there is so much more potential behind it and the official team won't do with. A non-official can do so much more with it.
And what I mean is look at Wood and AKAIO, how they added features like wifi updates and homebrew soft-reset. There is no chance an official team would add that.

Zulithe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am in the market for a new flashcart that works on 3DS and can play GBA games. DSTWO was my #1 choice but with the lack of updates I refuse to buy it.

For now I guess I will stick with my cyclo evolution on my DSLite. Sucks having to carry 2 DS units around :/

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zulithe said:
I am in the market for a new flashcart that works on 3DS and can play GBA games. DSTWO was my #1 choice but with the lack of updates I refuse to buy it.

For now I guess I will stick with my cyclo evolution on my DSLite. Sucks having to carry 2 DS units around :/

There isn't a lack of updates, every time a game don't work it gets updated, every time a new firmware comes out it gets up dated
this thread is just about people whining and nit picking at every little thing they don't like
even if you give them a perfect flash cart they will still find something to complain about

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
What about this virus shit?

You can't visit the Supercard webpage for weeks now, because it's spreading some diseases.

I'd call that a "lack of updates".

Ans what about the Linux their own clone cards got - but not the DS2 itself?

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
DS2 is not a perfect flashcard.

It's a Noob Card. Nothing more. An expensive card to keep some whining kids quiet.

Pdf reader... Movie player... lol.

Noob Shit.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
RoMee said:
Zulithe said:

There isn't a lack of updates, every time a game don't work it gets updated, every time a new firmware comes out it gets up dated
this thread is just about people whining and nit picking at every little thing they don't like
even if you give them a perfect flash cart they will still find something to complain about
Nit picking? The Supercard DSTWO has been out for over a year and they haven't updated any of their features, which one should expect since the features are broken. It's sad how people just settle with shit, then expect everyone to do the same.

Hummdat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The DSTWO is a really good card. If the Acekard was built as good as the DSTWO or the DSTT, I think it would be the best, but that whole deal with having to insert paper and crap into it to get the contacts to connect is rediculous.
Ill shoot DSTWO an email and see whats up.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Nit picking? The Supercard DSTWO has been out for over a year and they haven't updated any of their features, which one should expect since the features are broken. It's sad how people just settle with shit, then expect everyone to do the same.
You have yet to define "update".

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Nathanaël said:
What about this virus shit?

You can't visit the Supercard webpage for weeks now, because it's spreading some diseases.

I'd call that a "lack of updates".

Ans what about the Linux their own clone cards got - but not the DS2 itself?

The site seems to be up and running now...apart from you can't go to the dealers sites now as they have malware too
frown.gif

I'm looking to get a DSONE from the UK..seems I'll have to wait longer now.

I don't think your email's going to do much, overall the DSTWO was made to play all ROMS without any problems..so far, not many poblems with ROM compatibility.
I don't think video players/book readers and GBA Emu's functionality are as top of the list as DS ROMS.
Yes it is lousy, and I hope they're devising a plan for a 3DS ROM cart as we speak! (to make up for lack of updates).

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:wtf: I have had zero problems with the dstwo, it emulates all the gba games I throw at it and has plenty of useful features (real time save, multiple save slots, real time cheat system) So I dont understand what all the hate is about

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Thrust said:
:wtf: I have had zero problems with the dstwo, it emulates all the gba games (that some people will never look at or use) I throw at it and has plenty of useful features (useful for cheaters that fail at playing games how they were meant to be played) (real time save, multiple save slots, real time cheat system) So I dont understand what all the hate is about (aside from the fact that the SC team doesn't listen to jack shit from the outside world apart from releasing game fixes and firmware bypasses, not caring about EVERYTHING ELSE that the fags of the world complain about)
._. It's not the flashcart that has a problem, it's the people behind it.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rydian said:
And you have yet to read anything I said. They never updated their features, you know fix compatibility, fearures, ect. Does this really need to be clarified?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
And you have yet to read anything I said. They never updated their features, you know fix compatibility, fearures, ect. Does this really need to be clarified?
I'm pretty sure if they wanted to(which they won't), they could bring back the DSONE's /REAL/ real-time cheat system(enable and disable individual cheats whilst in-game, not all at once)
Then again, I'm only a dsonei user, so maybe they did put it back for you dstwo users. :\

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
I can't read stuff you don't say.

You need to elaborate. Which features and how?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM