LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I know that the PAL version of "The Kore Gang" was released a while back but will there be a US release or should I just go ahead and get the PAL version? Also, where is "Flip's Twisted World"? Was that game delayed. It was supposed to be out on September 21st and I have yet to see a upload of that game. I'm not asking for links, ect (unless you wanna IM me lmao). I'm just wondering what the status of these two games are.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No US release planned for The Kore Gang, and Flip's Twisted World releases this Tuesday. Of course, a simple Google search would have told you this...

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tagg7 said:
No US release planned for The Kore Gang, and Flip's Twisted World releases this Tuesday. Of course, a simple Google search would have told you this...

I checked the Wiki pages for both games. The Kore gang had no information about wether the would be or not be a US release and the Wiki page for Flip's Twisted World (FTW lmao!) had a outdated release date. Truste me, I would not have made this post had I not perform a Google search.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check this out...

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/devjournal/24354

The developer's journal says that the game was supposed to be out the week of October 19th. I hope this wont be like last year and "Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight" for the DS. In other words, a game released on shelves but not uploaded until half a year later because the "scene" deems it not important enough to upload -_-' . Flip's Twisted World looks like a really cool game. I hope to be able to play it soon.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
flips is supposed to be out now yet i still don't see it anywhere
hate2.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are quite a few missing scene releases...samurai warriors 3 and dragons lair trilogy being two i can name off hand. im sure there are more. scene is slowing down a little, sucks big time. i luckily found a samurai warriors 3

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
Check this out...

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/devjournal/24354

The developer's journal says that the game was supposed to be out the week of October 19th. I hope this wont be like last year and "Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight" for the DS. In other words, a game released on shelves but not uploaded until half a year later because the "scene" deems it not important enough to upload -_-' . Flip's Twisted World looks like a really cool game. I hope to be able to play it soon.
Next time, buy the game you cheap bastard instead of waiting for a scene release. Those kind or crappy games goes back straight where they come from after no more than a month following the release on shelves.

Pip'

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it's not worth buying trust me what a great big disappointment it turned out to be with it's shitty cam, fucked buggy jumps and flip sliding all over the place make this a bad game. all that wait for nothing!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: What matters now is that he's doing alright.