When You Grow Up...

ericgobbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But i am already a grown up lol. I have 19 years old. But anyway, when i get older i want to have better skills on my hobbies, be everytime smarter and be a very succesful and stable person.

Reactions: Alexander1970

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But i am already a grown up lol. I have 19 years old. But anyway, when i get older i want to have better skills on my hobbies, be everytime smarter and be a very succesful and stable person.
Getting old is mandatory (for now at least, come one telomerase regeneration) but growing up is optional. You don't have to be one of the boring set that 20 years earlier was racing around on a motorbike but now is more interested in their new conservatory or kitchen remodel.

Equally depending upon what goes you might still be growing, your muscles might still be forming (training early might see peak achieved but most are in their 20s to about 30 when they fully develop), your bones are probably now starting to harden (sucks as you can't bounce as much, also https://www.cappskids.org/skull-sutures-when-do-they-close/ ) and it is usually about 25 that people stop thinking they are immortal (see car crash stats and why you might have to be that old to join various elite police and military units) but also might vary in neuroplasticity (though this is debated at to how much and how it works, change happens either way).

EOF so song and as I already did I don't wanna grow up I will go with

ericgobbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Getting old is mandatory (for now at least, come one telomerase regeneration) but growing up is optional. You don't have to be one of the boring set that 20 years earlier was racing around on a motorbike but now is more interested in their new conservatory or kitchen remodel.

Equally depending upon what goes you might still be growing, your muscles might still be forming (training early might see peak achieved but most are in their 20s to about 30 when they fully develop), your bones are probably now starting to harden (sucks as you can't bounce as much, also https://www.cappskids.org/skull-sutures-when-do-they-close/ ) and it is usually about 25 that people stop thinking they are immortal (see car crash stats and why you might have to be that old to join various elite police and military units) but also might vary in neuroplasticity (though this is debated at to how much and how it works, change happens either way).

EOF so song and as I already did I don't wanna grow up I will go with

I didn't know people still being developed above the 18 years old. I don't know why but, even if i am biologically a young person, i fill myself so much older than my actual age.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn