Hacking When Will it Come!

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine left jamaica yesterday according to usps, so i am guessing i'll have it next week some time...friday next week will make 3 wks, so i guess that fits the average.

Demi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got my DSTT I ordered from DX today... but there is a problem.

The cart doesnt stay when pushed in the DS, it pops back out. I have to kinda push harder to make it click, and push hard to click it back out.

Is there a way I can get an exchange, or am I screwed? I bought this for a friend, and it is kind of disappointing that there is an issue already.

My M3 Real clicks in and out just fine.

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
Demi said:

The cart doesnt stay when pushed in the DS, it pops back out. I have to kinda push harder to make it click, and push hard to click it back out.

Is there a way I can get an exchange, or am I screwed? I bought this for a friend, and it is kind of disappointing that there is an issue already.

Contact their customer service, you will have to ship it back and wait a few more weeks. I am glad my DSTT clicks in just well.

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wilddenim said:
Got it yet?

it's at the post office....the carrier hadn't returned by the time i got there, so it is still not there...which is not cool...blah....tomorrow's my day off, but i can't get it cuz my wife will have the car, so i have to wait until her lunch or something....sadness....lame...

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bugged the post office and got to pick it up right before it closed....woot....i decided to go with ysmenu for the os without trying the base one, my only question is, how do you get cheats going? it works like a charm with the rumble pack i got, and it doesn't annoy me or vibrate my hands off....plays my happy feet movie with no problem too....awesomeness.....pixelated due to shite compression....

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Demi said:

Thats normal, the DSTT wont go in smoothly but it'll stay in there flush. It shouldn't be too much of a hassle since the micro sd slot is spring loaded anyway.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apocalypticvisionary said:
got the may 3 code list from the d/ls, it has most of the games i wanted to play and worked fine..woot....

There's a May 7th one with TWEWY if you want it.

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think that's the one i got...can't remember...i got twewy though....love it....i couldn't play crystal chronicles though, not my kinda game...i started with like 22 games yesterday, now i'm down to 18 or so....can't get beup to connect is so far the only problem....but i can live without a messenger on my ds.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Bri said:
My package from DealExtreme has said the following on the USPS site for the past 4 days:

Your item was processed and left our JAMAICA, NY 11405 facility on April 14, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

-Bri

Wow, I have a package that's been taking for-fucking-ever to get delivered from the same exact location. I suspect the retards all contracted cerebral palsy or something and sent it to Jamaica the country instead. Did you find out if a phone number for that facility if available so people can call them up and ask if they have the AIDS virus, or if because they're in New York they're too busy stealing people's parcels and making crack pipes out of them?

Update: Found a potential location and phone number. I tried to include a link to its location according to Maps.Life.com, but apparently they're too damn retarded to handle a clicky-link.

It's supposedly location is:
13303 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY
Phone #: (718) 990-1143

If this is the incorrect location, feel free to post the CORRECT location INSTEAD of anything else.

lilriz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW! You guys are impatient... I had to wait over 3 weeks for mine. Plus it takes a good 7-9 days to came from Jamaica, NY.

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine got here yesterday, may 7th, after leaving ny on the 30th. and it doesn't update like all the other good tracking sites do. it makes you impatient because we know our mail system. things get "lost" in the mail all the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0