Hacking When Will it Come!

lilriz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a DSTT from dealextreme on 4/6 and it shipped on th 12th. So when should I get in the mail? I live in the US and used Airmail.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to track the package. If it's still in Hong Kong, you can follow the link showing your tracking number from the DealExtreme site. If it's left Honk Kong, just go to www.usps.com and enter the tracking number.

-Bri

lilriz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It said it was being processed to leave HK on th 15th and hasn't changed.
dry.gif

Mrbob2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry i was getting excited for you lol

I know this may sound annoying but the ttds is ace!

Hope it comes soon, i hate having to wait unduly for things. Will you get an "despatched email"? hope so as it helps with time scale of things

lilriz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xJonny said:
Probably a few weeks 1-5 weeks depending on where you live from when it shipped.

P.S. I have a massive urge to say "that's what she said".
OH YAY! *Sarcasm* this sucks. I should have ordered from leetmod or somewere other than DX!

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered 6 on 4/1, dx dispatched them on the 4/3 but the Hong Kong post office didn't ship them until 4/10 and they arrived on the 14th. All six are perfect, with no defects apart from the labels which looked like they where stuck on by a blind person having a fit.

lilriz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
All six are perfect, with no defects apart from the labels which looked like they where stuck on by a blind person having a fit.
rofl2.gif
, i should get it by next Monday I hope
unsure.gif

imisim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you live in the US, you can go to usps.com. Type in the tracking number which DX has given to you (you can find it in your DX account). USPS will tell you where is your package.

lilriz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Your item was accepted in HONG KONG on April 14, 2008 at 5:51 PM"
It's said the same thing since DX claimed they shipped it.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
lol surely if you checked the forum you'd know that dx take one hell of a long time to send their goods. I wouldnt be worried at all until at least 3 weeks waiting period from confirmed shipment.

lilriz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is way off topic but instead of creating a new topic i'll just ask here. is the ysmenu better than the the default?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That depends what you consider "better." It's not as pretty and doesn't use the touch screen to scroll between files.

But...it scrolls faster than TTMenu, sorts the files alphabetically, allows you navigate files that are separated into folders (so the files aren't in one long list), loads in GBA games without a loader program (sometimes) if you have a slot2 GBA expansion pack, loads the Opera browser without a loader program if you have a slot2 GBA expansion pack, loads other types of games directly into an emulator if you have one installed, can boot to the NDS menu, etc.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended