Hacking When well they fix this issue

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already kinda did buy a replacement card before moving to the 3DS. But since it's not an acekard, I don't have a way of booting up the utility then so I can flash it on my own; I'd have to depend on hopefully my DSi-owning friend still being compatible on his firmware to let me do so. The last compatible firmware will actually boot up and run as intended on a 1.4.2 DSi, but again... on my 3DS, at any firmware level it was on (yes, even 1.0.0.0U), it wouldn't run.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
codezer0 said:
I already kinda did buy a replacement card before moving to the 3DS. But since it's not an acekard, I don't have a way of booting up the utility then so I can flash it on my own; I'd have to depend on hopefully my DSi-owning friend still being compatible on his firmware to let me do so. The last compatible firmware will actually boot up and run as intended on a 1.4.2 DSi, but again... on my 3DS, at any firmware level it was on (yes, even 1.0.0.0U), it wouldn't run.

hey i hear you. I have a bunch of HW44s form Acekard themselves for our development and now they'll sit there.

I think I ended up with 2 HW88 or whatever, and one went to the Mrs.

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've heard that if you send a kind email to the Acekard team, they may send you a new Acekard for free but that may just be rumors...worth a try though?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY