when was GBATEMP founded?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm just asking and want some kinda of a back story if that's all right.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never knew we had a wiki of that... i thought it would of been in a forum topic... i'll take a look. thanks guys.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
You mean this is the Temp's 10th Anniversary and the staff has nothing planned?
Costello probably does.

Hopefully there will be something around the end of the year. I'm sure losing our sponsor threw a wrench in whatever plans Costello had. (Assuming he had some in regards to celebrating the Anniversary.)

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia

GBAtemp was founded in the summer of 2010 by its original admins AlanJohn and Sausagehead. Its original purpose was to function as an R4 clone support forum and as a sort of online baby sitting service for out of work, drug addicted single mothers. However sadly the original vision of its founding admins has eroded over time and now GBAtemps sole purpose is that of an online battleground for 12 year old Sony and Nintendo fanboys to bicker with each other constantly and post out of context agenda driven news in order to one up each other.

Reactions: 7 people

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country

GBAtemp was founded in the summer of 2010 by its original admins AlanJohn and Sausagehead. Its original purpose was to function as an R4 clone support forum and as a sort of online baby sitting service for out of work, drug addicted single mothers. However sadly the original vision of its founding admins has eroded over time and now GBAtemps sole purpose is that of an online battleground for 12 year old Sony and Nintendo fanboys to bicker with each other constantly and post out of context agenda driven news in order to one up each other.

Only p1ng would know the "True History" of GBATemp.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this story's a bit incomplete. I saw no mention of switching hands from the original moderators to the ones we have now. Also, I noticed that KiVan's semi-last post was 1539 - Barbie Secret Agent (E). :O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared