Hacking When I try to use a burned GC game, my Wii resets

Howler Monkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A while ago I sent my Wii off to a place called Ozmodchips to have a Wiikey installed. It got back to me, I installed the 1.9g firmware, and then my Wii would no longer accept discs. It simply ejected them repeatedly. So I sent it back to Ozmodchips to get it repaired. Turns out the gears were out of alignment or something. Anyway, it just came back today, and I'm having yet another problem with it.

Whenever I try to get it to read a burned Gamecube game (well, not only games, the same problem occurs with the 1.3 config disc and 1.9g firmware disc), my Wii resets. I mean, the disc channel recognizes the fact that there's a Gamecube disc in there perfectly fine, but it resets after trying to play it. It plays original Wii and Gamecube games fine, and it plays Wii backups fine as well. So it's only having an issue with burned Gamecube games. What could be causing it?

Howler Monkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, if no one can solve the problem, can somebody at least tell me if it's possible to get the Wii to recognize the config and firmware discs as Wii discs rather than Gamecube discs?

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Go with another Mod Chip Installer. They have the worst service IMO. I sent 3 Wii's there, they sent it back the way it was. I was threatened to sue them, they gave back my money. Besides, they are stupid. If i sued them, i wouldn't have a chance. Cause Wii chips are illegal. And after i try sueing them, Nintendo will look into them, they would pretty much sue everyone who has a Chip in there Wii and keep updating there software like every week.

Just be Legit and buy Games. Its more better IMO when you actually have a Game Case with the Game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    like i searched all folders
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    are you using haxchi, tiramisu or aroma?
    yeah
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    no, I'm asking which one of them you are using
    aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    in that case, there is no such thing as homebrew launcher for aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you have to launch your homebrews directly from the wii u menu
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc