WHEN DOES AMAZON PACKAGES ARRIVE???

what amazon experience you have?

• after several days waiting in home, i received it the exact same day i couldn't be at home

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • estimate delivery date was supposed to be next week, it arrived like 1-2 days after i ordered

• estimate delivery dates had been almost always super accurate for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was in a coma for months, i woke up, next day i got the delivery, it was nice they took so long...

• Total voters

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i am making a semi serious poll...
i am expecting a package and i can't be at home the exact same days amazon estimates to deliver..
so far all theese years i only ordered 2 times from amazon lol, and in both times i got my package the next day (after selecting standard delivery which takes 4-5 days)
i am making this poll more because i am bored, i know this is something that every person\delivery is a different situation, and if i really want accuracy i can call the costumer support and they will somewhat be able to tell..

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is the same answer as "how long until we are there?", that being "when we are there" or "shut the fuck up and wait, it is not like you have to do anything".

When were those two times? Back when it did mean next day most of the time but we will push it if we have to. Equally not so long ago Amazon started doing its own logistics in a significant number of cases, I have not really kept up there though.

More recently it tends to actually mean that, possibly so as to make prime a bit more appealing, especially in the UK where most of it is free delivery anyway.

Reactions: Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1