WHEN DOES AMAZON PACKAGES ARRIVE???

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by migles, Mar 11, 2017.

?

what amazon experience you have?

1. after several days waiting in home, i received it the exact same day i couldn't be at home

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. estimate delivery date was supposed to be next week, it arrived like 1-2 days after i ordered

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. estimate delivery dates had been almost always super accurate for me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I was in a coma for months, i woke up, next day i got the delivery, it was nice they took so long...

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. migles
    OP

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    i am making a semi serious poll...
    i am expecting a package and i can't be at home the exact same days amazon estimates to deliver..
    so far all theese years i only ordered 2 times from amazon lol, and in both times i got my package the next day (after selecting standard delivery which takes 4-5 days)
    i am making this poll more because i am bored, i know this is something that every person\delivery is a different situation, and if i really want accuracy i can call the costumer support and they will somewhat be able to tell..

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    It is the same answer as "how long until we are there?", that being "when we are there" or "shut the fuck up and wait, it is not like you have to do anything".

When were those two times? Back when it did mean next day most of the time but we will push it if we have to. Equally not so long ago Amazon started doing its own logistics in a significant number of cases, I have not really kept up there though.

More recently it tends to actually mean that, possibly so as to make prime a bit more appealing, especially in the UK where most of it is free delivery anyway.

Seriel likes this.
  3. Noctosphere

Noctosphere Moon furries | Official follower of Skiddon't-ism

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Between three furries women
    well, actually, i always get my stuff before the date
    Except when it comes from china, then it can take month

4. Master Dimentio

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States