Hacking When do you think the r4 will get Real Time Save?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiithepeople
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 8,198
  • Replies Replies 57

When will the r4 get Real Time Save?

  • In one hour XD

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Within a week

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Within a month

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By summer 2008

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By the end of 2008

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Five years from now

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEVER!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the big deal about being able to cheat? Also you missed out "Who gives a Fuck" in the poll...
 
To give you that awesome feeling of being a noob hacker.
biggrin.gif
 
I have been told the team responsible for the R4 will be releasing it soon (they were simply waiting for another card to release it to get a scope of how their compatibility should be), followed by the M3/G6 Real
 
Same thing with the soft reset code (eg. button mashing in Jump! or something like that - sister used to do it).
 
I don't think they'll ever support real time save. Doesn't bother me at all though...I wouldn't use it.

I don't think I can remember any games without some sort of save system on NDS anyway.

Real time saving would be helpful in a game like Zelda Phantom Hourglass when your halfway through a dungeon and need to save as you have something more important to do, while the standard save means you have to start from the start of dungeon which can get really frustrating and slightly put you off the game.
 
I don't think they'll ever support real time save. Doesn't bother me at all though...I wouldn't use it.

I don't think I can remember any games without some sort of save system on NDS anyway.


Real time saving would be helpful in a game like Zelda Phantom Hourglass when your halfway through a dungeon and need to save as you have something more important to do, while the standard save means you have to start from the start of dungeon which can get really frustrating and slightly put you off the game.
That often happen to me lol.
 
I have been told the team responsible for the R4 will be releasing it soon (they were simply waiting for another card to release it to get a scope of how their compatibility should be), followed by the M3/G6 Real
Rght... More like they were waiting for another card to release it because they didn't know how to do it and needed to steal their code.
 
It's going to come out next week, I was informed by the ---Censored---. Yeah just go here for the news ----censored-------
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted