What's your favourite thing to do in your free time?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Free Time ? Sssshhh....not to loud....if my Master hear this "Words",he would throw me in the deeeepest Dungeon...........
Well Austria sure does have a history of people being locked up in Dungeons. Oh wait that's just family members.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Playing videogames, reading Harry Potter fanfiction, jerking off to maledom/femsub fanfics and images, watching YouTube videos, occasionally listening to videogame music through YouTube.

Sometimes I listen to videogame music whilst reading Harry Potter (sometimes Persona 5 too) fanfiction, but other times I don't; depends on what I feel like.

Also, I do read fanfiction whilst on the train to uni, whilst I'm having lunch, and so on; really, I read whenever I'm not walking (reading and walking is stupid since it blinds you) or whenever I'm not able to, or feel like, playing games. Back in primary and high school, it used to be books I did this with (primary was mostly Horrible History/Science/Geography; high was the actual J.K. Rowling Harry Potter novels), so...yeah.

Last edited by AkiraKurusu,
Reactions: AlanJohn and James_

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users