Hardware What's your favourite 3DS colour?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waddy101
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,005
  • Replies Replies 53

What is your favourite 3DS colour?

  • Cosmic Black

    Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Aqua Blue

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Flame Red

    Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Misty Pink

    Votes: 2 4.9%

  • Total voters
    41

Waddy101

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
9
Country
I'm getting a 3DS soon and the Flame Red version of the 3DS is being released on the 30th so i'm doing this poll to ask people which colour they think is the best so i can decide which one i'm going to get.

P.s It's going to be an EU 3DS

Edit: By popular request Pink has been added although i won't be getting it as it comes out later in the year it has been added for those of you who want to vote on it
 
Aqua blue.

But if I were to get a JP 3DS, I'll get Cosmo Black to let it match with the expansion slidepad

EDIT: Speaking of which can someone please help me decide on my post?
 
Aqua Blue, I personally hate the black version, just doesn't look as good as the blue, the red, from the pics I've seen looks horrible, and the pink looks surprisingly good but overall I prefer the blue.
 
LTK said:
I have the black and it's gorgeous. If I had to buy one again I think I would go for the red, though.

I am doing that; my old one's going to a friend, and assuming the red one looks better than those hideous beta images, then I'll get it...
 
Can't decide between red and black. Got the black one because red wasn't available at launch
frown.gif
 
Flame Red > Aqua Blue >>>>Pink>Black In my opinion.

I have aqua blue. I love the look. Saw the flame red in person the other day and like it a little more though.
 
The pink looks nice, I'm serious. But I already voted for blue.

Black just seem so dull. Red is still okay, but I like blue more.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted