BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Classic series I'm plenty fond of the 4th entry for adding what we basically use in other megaman games, the buster charge staple. That and toadman is silly.
X series I love 4 because it feels like an actual cap to its respective series.
Legends I adore both these games, they are my absolute favorite entries in the entire franchise. I grew up playing these with family and friends, the experiences these two games have given me will stick with me for all my life.
Zero's first entry because of the leveling mechanic. I thought it was silly at first but it grew on me, and I missed it in the other entries.
Battle network, 2 all the way. Taking the beta game that was 1 and turning it into a real delight with style changes, and the addition of subchips. To let you curve the battle system.
Star force... what.. no.. go away.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the ZX duology and loved it.
Not of fan of the Battle Network series.

That's pretty much the only MegaMan games I've played.

Planning on buying the Zero collection along with the X collection when I find me a job.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loved the Battle Network series, unfortunately my cousin lost the 6th version I had.
I would say the SF series isn't bad, not as good as BN, but not bad. I have yet to complete the first game.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Red_Savarin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My first megaman game was the network series when i didn't have many games to play, so of course i love it... Legends and SF too and played the classics in some emulator ages ago. i like it all i'm not picky.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Classic series I'm plenty fond of the 4th entry for adding what we basically use in other megaman games, the buster charge staple. That and toadman is silly.
X series I love 4 because it feels like an actual cap to its respective series.
Legends I adore both these games, they are my absolute favorite entries in the entire franchise. I grew up playing these with family and friends, the experiences these two games have given me will stick with me for all my life.
Zero's first entry because of the leveling mechanic. I thought it was silly at first but it grew on me, and I missed it in the other entries.
Battle network, 2 all the way. Taking the beta game that was 1 and turning it into a real delight with style changes, and the addition of subchips. To let you curve the battle system.
Star force... what.. no.. go away.
Didn't Zero 2 have leveling weapons as well? My favorites are the Zero series, Battle Network 6 and Maverick Hunter X. Although I liked ZX Advent as well.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zero series, for sure. I also like the first three X games (I haven't played the other X games yet), and Maverick Hunter X truly was a remake done right.

So you're still missing the best Megaman game ever, Megaman X4.

X5 is pretty good too, although it's way too easy.
From X6 the series got worse, X7 was something disastrous,
X8 was nice, but not on the same level of X to X5.

Marverick Hunter X is outstanding, my second favorite megaman ever.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada

Solid One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For classic Megaman series, I liked Megaman 6 a lot.

For MMX series, I guess Megaman X6 for PSX was the game I enjoyed the most. Great gameplay, good story and lots of different endings.

And for MMZ, Megaman Zero 3 was the best in terms of story. MMZ4 has better gameplay, but 3 has more bosses, has an better story and better soundtracks.

I didn't liked other games like Megaman Legends and Megaman Battle Network. For me, Megaman games are made to be action platform games. The thrill of challenging and killing bosses on action platform Megaman games gave me a lot of goosegumps!

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Megaman Battle Network and Starforce are from a complete different genre of the other Megaman series(Classic, X, Zero etc),
comparing these action/RPG titles with more traditional platform titles is nonsense, they can't be compared.

Megaman 2 is my all time favourite. Hands down.

I also fell in love with Battle Network 2 for some reason...

Megaman 2 is really good indeed, but I still wonder why it's the most popular of the classic series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far