ITT: games that rank as a 3-6 out of ten, yet still like playing

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are some games, be it a card game or video game, that are bad, poor, mediocre, or fair in overall quality, that you just for whatever reason can't manage to fully put down or disconnect yourself from?
For me; its stuff like Spiderman for the Atari 2600,
s-l1600.jpg
Chiller for NES, Double Dragon 1 NES, Megaman Battle Network 4 for GBA, Megaman X6 for PS1 (I have it via the MMX collection for PS2),
MMX6 case.jpg
, Caesar's Palace (both Gameboy and NES versions), The Adventures of Bayou Billy on NES, Home Alone on NES, and Maxi 15 on NES.
608532-maxi-15-nes-front-cover.jpg

How about you folks?

Last edited by Megadriver94,

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m a sucker for both The Neverhood (PC) and Skullmonkeys (PS1). Neither are particularly groundbreaking games, but both have a very unique charm to them I find attractive.

Intelligent Qube (Kurushi Final) for PS1 is another one I find myself always coming back to even though almost nobody else played the game.

Cool Spot for Sega Genesis was another one that ranked like 2/3 but I find fascinating. Also in that vein, Spot Goes to Hollywood for PS1 hits that “spot” as well. ;)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tenchu DS

A 37 on Metacritic :lol:

69214_front.jpg

I couldn't get enough of it. It was bad to be sure, but not bad in a mechanical way. It was fugly, and it didn't adhere to the style of gameplay Tenchu was known for. It was top-down, rather than the perspective of the PS2 games.

It was a blast as a silly arcade-style game. You basically could take traps, line them up in the path of the enemy, they'd spring from one trap to the next, taking damage each time, and it was just great, methodical fun. The story, though told in storyboards, was decent. I got more than my money's worth out of it. Still keep it handy.

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dudes with Attitude for the NES (unlicensed)
Dudes_with_Attitude_-_1990_-_American_Video_Entertainment.jpg

Also, Atari 2600 Ghostbusters, 32X Doom, the unlicensed games Raid 2020 and Pesterminator for NES, the NES port of Smash TV, and Burgertime for Atari 2600

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really don't get why people hates Super Mario Land 1.
All of them keeps saying that the physics are awful but they're fine to me.
What I do not like though, is Super Mario Land 2.

So...
301060-1.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...