Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
darkangel5000 said:
Powerade - Matrix SE

Was so awesome. So delicious. ;___;

btw: Whats the catch with vanilla coke? I just drank one, bought 1 hour ago .__.'

Vanilla Coke is still on sale in Germany?
Time for me to cross the border then
smile.gif

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
bangbanger said:
We have Rice Crispy treat cereal here but its hard as hell to find. Only one store I think carries it
frown.gif

I've been buying it in the Walmart nearby lol That stuff is like crack. I can eat it all day... 'cept it slices the roof of your mouth SO bad... and I coulda swore I saw Vanilla Coke somewhere...

QUOTE(knilsilooc @ Oct 11 2008, 01:54 PM) I just had Dunkaroos a few months ago, are they really discontinued?

Ok, maybe some of these things are just hard to find in some parts... Maybe they're discontinued in certain states! Or something...

By the way, I am insanely jealous of you right now. >(

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Omg, Waffle Crisp! That was the best cereal ever. I tried that Eggo Waffle cereal, it's similar to Waffle Crisp.

When I was a kid, I remember my dad used to sometimes buy me these medium-sized chocolate eggs... I can't remember their name, but I think the brand was Kinder or something.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Omg, Waffle Crisp! That was the best cereal ever. I tried that Eggo Waffle cereal, it's similar to Waffle Crisp.

When I was a kid, I remember my dad used to sometimes buy me these medium-sized chocolate eggs... I can't remember their name, but I think the brand was Kinder or something.

Cadbury, maybe? As in Cadbury cream eggs? They aren't discontinued, they're my favorite. You can usually only pick them up around easter nowadays. in the US atleast. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadbury_Creme_Egg

And man, oh man did I love Dunkaroos! And I loved Waffle Crisp and almost everything else that has been posted so far (except Crystal Pepsi, oh God, Crystal Pepsi....). One of my favorites that I can't find anymore is Quisp cereal. It tastes like Cap'n Crunch except it won't cut you mouth up. BooBerry and FrankenBerry were also great, but I'm not sure if they're discontinued or not.

quisp-cereal.jpg

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little said:
LUCKY CHARMS BREAKFAST CEREAL!!!!!!!!

they dont sell them in england any more ='(
A shop at Lakeside sell them for £7.99 & there is this milkshake shop called "Shake It" that do as well and they also put them in the milkshake (as well as other US imports) and its suprisingly nice.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah there's the sweetie shop next to boots at Bluewater that sells them for that kinda price too but its ridiculous to pay that much for breakfast cereal =p

those shake shops are popping up EVERYWHERE. there's two in Loughborough town centre right opposite each other
sleep.gif
;

which reminds me of vodka revs! birthday cake vodka shots! aftereight mint vodka shots... loveheart vodka shots........... delicious!

seracrux

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did Pepsi Blue taste different from regular Pepsi? I sure didn't notice that, but mainly liked it for the color.
I miss Pepsi Red though, I think it was Cinnamon flavored Pepsi.

BTW, Vanilla Coke is still present in Singapore.

I miss Lifesavers candy. I haven't seen one here in Asia ever since I was a kid.

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
Argh. Even a Google search comes up with only THREE pages of my favorite, hell, it almost made me think that I imagined these cookies...

Chips Ahoy! Cremewiches. I never looked at the label but holy crap! Two cookes, plus the filling from the Oreos together. WHY DON'T THESE STILL EXIST?!? And if they do, where can I find them??? They're lethal as hell with milk, I could keep eating those for a long time...

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
xalphax said:
lots of people i talked to said they changed the formula along with the name and that it used to taste better. i cant ride back and check sadly.
Once I went to my uncle and aunt and had to go shopping for them. And whilst looking for a snack at the check-out, I saw a raider behind a Box of snickers. xD
That was like, 3 or 4 Years ago, but I'll never forget.

QUOTE(Whizz @ Oct 12 2008, 12:06 AM) Vanilla Coke is still on sale in Germany?
Time for me to cross the border then
smile.gif
Yeah, it is. But, do you still have that sprite icecube stuff on sale in NL? That's one hell of a drink I really liked.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Ahh Vanilla Coke was one of the bests. When I used to go to my friends moms work (she took care of a disabled women) we just used to drink Vanilla Coke all the time. I still see it around though, I just don't think you guys are looking too hard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.