Hacking Whats wrong with my M3!?

Mega_Nift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay first of all i just got my M3 Real yesterday. I'm kind of a noob. And for some reason every rom i have gives me bugs and horrible glitches. at first i thot it was the website i was downloading from (romulation) so then i tried a new site (nds-roms) and the games still all have bugs and freeze and stuff. especially with the world ends with you, it always freezes at the same part. is it my m3 cart, my sandisk 4gb microsd? do i need to re download the firmware? please please help

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the sandisk card has been notorious for freezing in TWEWY

other then that game there should be any problem with other roms

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Try this:
1.Format your card
2.Download Sakura firmware from my sig. (the english translated one)
3.Put SYSTEM folder on the root of your card
4.Make some folders for NDS games, GBA games, Video, Music (whatever you'll copy to microSD) on the root of your card
5.Copy your games and multimedia in their folders..

And now try to run some games..
*be sure you copied SYSTEM folder FIRST on your card

triple-sevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its your 4 gb card most likely. since its sandisk its most likely class 4 which ive heard is slow and causes problems. oh and joe88 did u mean say there shouldn't be any problems with other games? lol.

Mega_Nift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay im pleased to say that everything now works well except TWEWY, which is okay i guess, i am dissapointed but theres a rumor that you just have to slowly open and close ur DS during the scene that freezes. I've tried this, but on the english sakura, it doesnt register sleep mode with that game 4 some reason. Can anyone tell me the translations for the configuration settings on sakura? the part thats still japaneese? (i think i'll start a post on this)

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
Mega_Nift said:
okay im pleased to say that everything now works well except TWEWY, which is okay i guess, i am dissapointed but theres a rumor that you just have to slowly open and close ur DS during the scene that freezes. I've tried this, but on the english sakura, it doesnt register sleep mode with that game 4 some reason. Can anyone tell me the translations for the configuration settings on sakura? the part thats still japaneese? (i think i'll start a post on this)
Download the latest version from my signature, it is fully translated. No need to start a topic, just seek the M3Sakura FAQ at the top of the M3 Adapter board.
wink.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triple-sevenz said:
its your 4 gb card most likely. since its sandisk its most likely class 4 which ive heard is slow and causes problems. oh and joe88 did u mean say there shouldn't be any problems with other games? lol.
yea lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY