Hacking Whats up with the Grey Screen in Zelda TP?

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not to "nitpic" but whilst playing Zelda twilight princess again i discovered that there's a grey screen during loading times.... I never noticed it before but its really starting to bug me...

is it a problem with cios rev7 or has it always been around?

is there a way to get around it or shall i just uninstall the CIOS and play it from the disc channel ( i have a legit copy).

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm interesting... i assume its a backup your running. Is it "patched" or decrypted? are you running it from the loader or rebooter? Its possible if a backup its just because of the 3x read speed instead of 6x causing an extra pause allowing you to see the gray screen.

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, I'm running a Legit copy.

It's PAL and I'm running the game from the official disc channel, i guess that makes no difference as its still using the same CIOS right?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats strange actually. original disc should still run at full speed. are you running it after running a backup via the rebooter? do you have starfall installed, and if so what options are enabled? Have you altered any of your ios's (for example changing them to be cios rev 7 as per the recent thread)? Anything hooked into the gamecube ports? Other than that i cant think of anything that might be causing it.

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guess im just an IDIOT lol...

turns out the grey loading screens on certain parts are actually normal.... i just checked some videos out on youtube and its normal

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive felt like an idiot since november 12th 2008 at 06.10 PM
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there