What's under your bed?

phreaksho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Desk drawer that kept falling out of my computer desk... Box of ramin, shoe (no idea where the other one is), misc things that my 3 year old likes to hide. Probably some things I can't see...

Lemon_

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A couple of PS1s, my PS2 Slim with FMCB, an old graphics card, some PSUs, and some dust for good measure

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Longboard, skateboard, a lot of my art equipment, psychology notes and forgotten wires.

totally not a stereotypical sah dude hipster teen

Last edited by vinstage,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is an IKEA bed that has drawers. So on my side I have boxers, undies, socks, and a blanket in one drawer. the other houses my Tshirts and a few pairs of pants. And if I leave the drawer open too long, my cat.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In college I used to have my projector set up under my bed, that way it shot the picture across the room and onto the wall. My PC was hooked up next to my bed, and I had the projector set up as a secondary screen. I also had surround sound speakers and my Wii under the bed. It was a pretty awesome setup.

Now I'm married and the only thing under the bed is my wife's shoe collection and her under-the-bed shoe organizer...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po